Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Primary Arms - 12/27/23
Thinking of trying a GLx 3-18. Lots of good reviews online. Busy reticles.

Any firsthand experiences?
Posted By: goalie Re: Primary Arms - 12/27/23
I shot a rifle with the GLX 3-18 with the Athena reticle. It didn't suck for a $550 dollar scope (veteran's discount at PA) at all. PA is a great company with great customer service. I would have no issues using one on one of my rifles.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Primary Arms - 12/27/23
I have a 4-16x44 mil dot I’ll sale you.
Posted By: Darryle Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
I have been wanting to try the PLx series, waiting for feedback on both the GLx and PLx

From an earlier inquiry about COO

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
All I have is one of their Cyclops prisms, which though Chinese, is a sold piece of kit. It appears they’re one of the resellers that hold the feet of the makers to the fire.

Try checking Mrgunsngear on YT. He might have a review, and beats the crap outta stuff.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
Originally Posted by Pappy348
All I have is one of their Cyclops prisms, which though Chinese, is a sold piece of kit. It appears they’re one of the resellers that hold the feet of the makers to the fire.

Try checking Mrgunsngear on YT. He might have a review, and beats the crap outta stuff.

I watched that a few others. Good reviews.
Posted By: goalie Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
I'm glad I decided to try the 3x micro prism. The thing is awesome for what it is, even if I did replace the mount with a one-piece quick release from American Defense.
Posted By: Biathlonman Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
I've been eyeing the SLG with Nova reticle...interesting scope for the price.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Primary Arms - 12/28/23
I went ahead with the HUD DMR reticle in the 2.5-10 GLx. Several ways to use the reticles different parts to range objects of different known sizes and uses Mils. I like the predator reticle for coyotes. May try one of those later if this works out.
Posted By: swampkid Re: Primary Arms - 01/06/24
I run the PA micro 1x and 3x prisms and like them both.The 1x has better eye relief.
© 24hourcampfire