Home
[Linked Image]
<br>
<br>
<br>First cup is on me....................
I just pee'd my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is exactly what I expected from a child.
<br>
<br>Your childish behavior doesn't supprise me in the least.
<br>
<br>You can now go back to your play pen, crying your little eyes out.
<br>
<br>Don [Linked Image]
Darn it Stick,
<br>
<br> How the heck am I going to get all the coffee out of my computer now?! LOL- [Linked Image]- Sheister
Stick!!!!
<br>You BAD!!! That is classic!
<br>art
Stick, I'm speechless !!! ROTFLMAO !!! Sure glad I didn't have a cup of coffee in MY hand when I read that ! E
Stick,
<br> You just came up another notch, in my eyes!!!!
<br> You baaaad boy !!!!!
<br> Now go to your room and pout!!
<br> VB
Hey! I've seen that poster!
<br>
<br>There are copious amounts of them hanging in command posts around the Corps....
<br>
<br>That's Classic!
<br>
<br>MM
Stick, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>Can't stand it anymore, my sides are hurting too much [Linked Image]
<br>badger.
Don Knows (naught).
<br>
<br>You are done on this side! Flip over on the grill and make room for some hash browns.
<br>
<br>STICK-ed!
<br>
<br>Where do the tags go? 1b
Don,
<br>
<br>Thinkin' you aughta roll with the punch here....[Linked Image]
<br>
LMAO
<br>
<br>I was wondering what I would find when I opened this thread.
Stick
<br>
<br>That is classic and to the point. To bad some people can't stand the heat and have to take offense. Give em hell.
<br>
<br>Dave
Bs been fooling around on these forums for a couple years now and have seem some profound stuff posted and some funny stuff too. This is the first for me that rates a ROFLMAF and a hardy ESaD. [Linked Image]
Yikes!! Where oh where can I get a copy of that?
Congratulations, Stick, on the best post I have seen anywhere! And in the generous spirit of the season, too....
Alruner, right click on the picture and select "save image as" or something like that. You can save it to your hard drive then.
Damnit Stick, you brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard. Thanks, that's got to be the greatest post I've ever seen on this board or any other.
Stick,
<br>I was starting to wonder when I opened the post...
<br>Then I began laughing out loud. Great post!! In my short time here on the forums, it gets my vote for best post. Good Luck and good glassing!!
<br>
<br>Trey
Damnit! I had to take a day off after I burned the hell out of myself spitting my coffee out through my nose.
that's one funny post, if you ever in the dallas- fort worth area i'll buy you a drink.
<br>
<br>sam
Just make sure it's in the most expensive glass at the bar... [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>Bob
<br>
standing ovation!
<br>[well -- almost standing -- doubled-up, about to go RAOTFLMAO]
<br>
<br>... and there's not a difficult or dictionary-only word in the entire post ...
<br>
<br>Hmmmm! Have to wonder whether a couple of Campfire curmudgeons would understand your post.
Stick,
<br> Too good;-). Just what I was thinking AND in time for Christmas.
<br>
<br>Regards, Matt.
Let me officially nominate this as "Post of the Year" !
<br>
<br>That is just too funny![Linked Image]
THAT, is truly priceless!! Definitely a jpg to be squirreled away for a very special occasion.
I'll second that nomination. All those in favor.... E
Aye!
<br>
<br>[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<br>
<br>Computer - $1000
<br>Cable connection - $29
<br>Seeing an internet adversary fall into a ROTFLMAO cyber-trap
<br>PRICELESS!!! Tooooo Funny!!!!
<br>
<br>[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<br>
© 24hourcampfire