Home
Pentax Gameseeker Riflescope Sale

We had such a great response to the Pentax Gameseeker Essentials Kit sale that we ran that we contacted Pentax to see if we could arrange something on the rest of the Gameseeker Riflescope line.

This is what we came up with:

Pentax Gameseeker 4x32 Fixed Power #89706 (PP) for $64.99

Pentax Gameseeker 6x32 Fixed Power #89707 (PP) for $74.99

Pentax Gameseeker 1.75-5x20 #89718 (PP) for $64.99

Your Choice of the Pentax Gameseeke...Brush Camo Version #89721 (P) for $74.99

Pentax Gameseeker 3.5-10x50 #89714 (PP) for $79.99

Your Choice of the Pentax Gameseeker 4-12x40 #89712 (PP) or the (P) Version #89720 (P) for $69.99

Pentax Gameseeker 2.5-10x56 #89716 (PP) for $99.99

The (PP) is the Precision Plex Reticle. This is based on the popular Ballistic Plex Reticle and designed to compensate for bullet drop as the distance to your target increases. It adds a yardage estimation system to help determine that distance.

The (P) is the Penta Plex Reticle. Four heavy posts are easily seen in any light. Fine crosshairs in the center allow for perfect shot placement.

Please feel free to give a call with any questions.
Doug, I bought one of the Pentax Gameseeker 1.75-5X 20 mm scopes from you last year. That one sits on top of my beautiful 1971 Marlin 336 SRC .30-30.
I like is to much that I have ordered another tonight, to go on my old Marlin 336 in .35 Remington.
This is how good it looks on the .30-30
[Linked Image]
Mannlicher,

Are those pretty clear scopes? I was thinking of getting one for a 22 rifle.

Thanks,

Rex
I just ordered a 4 x 32 from them for an old Ruger 44 carbine last night. I hope it looks as good on my 44 as that scope of your looks on that Marlin!
Rex, the scope is as clear as some I have costing a LOT more money. I normally don't buy 'inexpensive' glass, but I am very impressed with these.

I have used Pentax Lightseeker scops for many years, and these seem as good.
Thanks Mannlicher, I would prefer a 4200 but its just not in the cards right now.
Anyone know parallax on the little 4x? Is it designed to be a rimfire scope?

Anyone tried one?

Thanks,

DJ

the 4-12x40 I would not recommend on much more than a rimfire, it has extremely short eyerelief, shorter than any scope I have ever used. glass looks good for the money, it should make a good scope for the 17 hmr I put it on
I was actually thinking of the little fixed 4x32, but the 4-12 has rimfire written all over it. Is it an AO?

DJ
It is not
Is the 4x32 a Rimfire scope?

Thanks,

DJ
It can be, the parallax is set @ 100 yds, however, not great for Rimfire in most cases

Can't go wrong with these scopes @ these prices. I have 2 and they are now on my favorite rifles. Great clarity and great light transmission. Can't say enough good about these scopes.
Doug, I'm interested in that fixed six. Can't get the link or your site to bring it up.
Please feel free to give me a call to place an order or try this link for the 6x32 Pentax Gameseeker
BTW, I think that's a typo, I think those 6x are 42 mm's are they not? Seen them all at the Shot show and they are clear as anything I have looked thru, heck of a value.
Yes, it is a 6x42 Pentax Gameseeker
That's 10mm better wink Just did't want someone to miss out on a nice scope.
Doug, can you tell me, any chance of a simple plex reticle in the 4 and 6x's, or do they offer them now?
That is only offered in the 3-9 and 4-12. Nothing in the fixed as of now
Ordered my 6X42 Gameseeker on afternoon of the 1st and it came to my door this morning. CL added a pack of designer coffee too. I'll have a go at that tomorrow AM.

Scope is a beauty - super sharp and clear.

Many Thanks to Doug and the CL folks, Great deal.
DonW
Thanks Doug, and yes the glass is sharp/clear, amazing for the price.
Doug, does the Gameseeker Essential Optics Outfit show sample outfit come with the same warranty as the non-sample? Does it include all the paperwork etc. Thanks
Yes it does. Same paperwork and warranty.

BTW - Update
The Pentax Gameseeker 1.75-5x20 #89718 (PP) for $64.99 is now sold out
Doug, got a 3.5x10 last week and all of the additional stuff that came with it, thanks. Think that these are some of the best scopes for the money that money can buy. Great light transmission and clearer than any of my other brand scopes.
just ordered the Gameseeker Essential Optics Outfit show sample, anxious to see how they look.
I just bought 2 Pioneers and a Gameseeker 4x12. Good glass for the bucks. Cameraland shipped them fast, and thanks for the coffee! When I finally order a Zeiss you guys have my business!
Eye relief limits these scopes to rimfire imhbao.
I just opened mine yesterday. Eye relief didn't seem to be an issue. I was surprised that the binocs didn't say Pentax on them anywhere. Looks like that would be a selling point
Thanks, Doug.
Got my two 4X scopes yesterday for the kid's new .22's.
Both were excited and looks like a good match.

Thanks for the quick service again.

clay
i figured i'd revive this with my first post

any idea when the 1.75-5 will be available?

great site, lot's of good info.
That version has been out of stock with pentax for the longest time. I have no eta
no worries,

thanks
Doug, did a quick search, could not find any specs on the scopes. Do you know what the eye relief is on the 4x32 and the 3x9-40 Thanks man. For that price, I may pick up a couple
While moving inventory in the stock room yesterday i came across a 1.75-5. If you'd like it ($64.99) please give us a call.
4x32
Magnification 4x
Objective Lens Diameter 32mm
Angle of View 5.5�
Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds) 288' (66 m at 1000 m)
Exit Pupil Diameter 8.0mm
Eye Relief 3.35"
Impact Point Correction per Click 1/4 MOA
Maximum Elevation/Windage Adjustment 60"
Relative Brightness 64.0
Twilight Factor 64.0
Weatherproofing Waterproof & Fogproof
Dimensions 11.54" (293 mm) in length
Weight 0.64 lb (290)

3-9x40
Magnification 3-9x
Objective Lens Diameter 40mm
Angle of View 7.2-2.5�
Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds) 3x 380' (126 m at 1000 m)
9x 131' (44 m at 1000 m)
Exit Pupil Diameter 3x 10.5 mm
9x 4.4 mm
Eye Relief 3.0"
Impact Point Correction per Click 1/4 MOA
Maximum Elevation/Windage Adjustment 60.0" at 100 Yards Relative Brightness 3x 110.2
9x 19.3
Twilight Factor 3x 69.2
9x 120.0
Weatherproofing Waterproof & fogproof
Dimensions 12.3" (312 mm) in length
Weight 0.89 lb (4.3)
I got 3 of the 3x9s and a 4x Gameseeker, they are nice for the $$ for sure.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Eye relief limits these scopes to rimfire imhbao.

Yep.......they bite!!! I had one on a 325 WSM and it bit me real good!!!
i want it, will call tomorrow 9-21

thanks
J
i will 2nd that, had it on a 300mag, couple smacks in the forhead not it is on a 223, it seems to need an adjustment every couple months from riding in the truck or horse, mostly left right adjustment....
© 24hourcampfire