Home
Posted By: ken458 Super Sniper brand scopes - 08/26/09
Anyone use the Super Sniper brand of scopes (10x, 16x, or 20x)? Any feedback you can provide would be appreciated, as I've not heard much about them, whether good bad or indifferent. Thank you.
They dont seem to rate much on this site, I own three of the 10X rear focus models and they have performed without a hitch, the turrets have been very consistent and the mildots are large and easy to see in low light, can be used as quick holdover hash marks with the right load and sight in yardage, as you wont always have time to use the rangefinder and spin the turrets, check out opticstalk, or the Hide, they have quite a following on some sites, good buy for 300 clams
Posted By: WGM Re: Super Sniper brand scopes - 08/27/09
I've had one of the 10x rear focus models as well, and it was a great buy at $300 for that style of scope. Lots of internal travel range, good reticle, decent glass, solid well built scope with repeatable consistent adjustments ...

it's not a scope that will impress you for any particular reason ... it's just a solid reliable scope that will hold it's value and serve you well.
© 24hourcampfire