Home
What's the difference other than looks?

Thanks,
Terry
Terry: One is fabulous and the other is REALLY fabulous?.....that sound logical? grin
[Linked Image]
One looks like a regular rifle scope.
The other looks like a maglight.

.....Zenith Flash Dots have newer/better tech on the lit reticle end of things.

dave
In the past the Klassik had less eye relief but that may have changed. Also the Zenith has the latest in lens coatings.

regards
JohnT
Flip a coin & go with it - both awesome scopes!!
I just picked up a used (looks brand new to me) 3-12X50 Zenith. I think I got a good deal on it at $1250.00. I've never looked though a Klasik before and was just wondering.

Thanks,
Terry
how does it look optically
It looks simply amazing opticly. I haven't really compaired it to anything else I own side by side though. I took it out in the sun before I mounted it and the lenses look perfect to me. No marks on the body. I think the scope has been mounted before but I seriously doubt it's ever been in the woods.

[Linked Image]

Terry

TC, I don't own a Klassic but a couple of friends have 4-5 of them,so I have peeked through several,and shot a bit with them....as you'd expect they are very good....I have yet to look through a S&B that did not impress me.

The eye relief is good on the Klassic as well, at least the most recent one I peeked through.
I got the Klassiks, Zeniths, & PMII's - they all seem pretty equal to me. I'd say a very slight edge goes to the PM II's.

You got a great scope in the Zenith - that bad boy will hunt!!
© 24hourcampfire