Home
Posted By: remington Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/02/11
Anyone know who makes them for Cabelas? I know Meopta makes the Euro series binos for them but unsure about the scopes.
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/02/11
Those are made by Meopta for Cabelas.
Posted By: WinModel70 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/03/11
Meopta Meopro and the Cabelas Euro scopes are identical.
Posted By: Pete E Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/03/11
Originally Posted by WinModel70
Meopta Meopro and the Cabelas Euro scopes are identical.

The look identical, but given the Cabela's scope have to sell at a lower price point, I suspect they may not be built to the same quality..
Posted By: specialK Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/03/11

The look identical, but given the Cabela's scope have to sell at a lower price point, I suspect they may not be built to the same quality.. [/quote]

I bet they are built to the same quality. Meopta will still have to warranty them. And you get a lot better price when you order 200,000 pair. Just saying
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 07/03/11
Think they are the same price too. The 3-9's anyway.
Posted By: Alex38 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 09/02/11
Anybody try one out yet? How do they stack up to a 3-9 Conquest or VX3? Thinking about picking one up for my 7RM, but hadn't read of anyone else trying one. Thanks!

Edit: I just found an older thread that addresses the MeoPro vs. the Conquest. Sorry for bringing it up again! If the Euro is actually the same thing, I think I see one in my future. The only question I still have is if the Cabelas Euro scope carries the same lifetime warranty as the actual Meopta???
Posted By: 01Foreman400 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 09/02/11
If it's Cabela's brand it will have a lifetime warranty.
Posted By: Alex38 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 09/02/11
Emailed Cabelas, and as I'd assumed, they won't confirm the Meopta rumors. They did, however, confirm a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. I see one in my future, probably in the next few months. I have a hog hunting trip to Texas planned for December, and one of these would be very nice on my .300WM Icon.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 09/03/11
I've got the Meopta version. Love it. Comparable to the Conquest...I believe the Conquest is a tad sharper, but the Meopta seems brighter and has a larger FOV. Waiting for Meopta to release their turret.
Posted By: Alex38 Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 12/27/11
Just ordered a Cabelas Euro 3-9x42 with the EXT reticle. I'll post up after I've had a chance to use it. Combined it with an offer for 25% back in points on my Cabela's Visa. Figured I could come up with a way to spend another $112 at Cabela's next month!
Posted By: Eremicus Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 12/27/11
I understand they are made with super hard coatings as well. That's another plus in my book. E
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Cabelas Euro Scopes - 12/27/11
They certainly look like the meopta meopro and all the specs match up. The only downside with the cabela's version that I can see is that it isn't offered with the #4 reticle, you can get it in the meopro.
© 24hourcampfire