Home
Anyone have any info on these? I've seen the one birding forum that mentions them. I asked Doug and he let me know it's a good unit though the IS is fragile. Anyone got anything else? Anyone got/used one?

I was happily ignorant of their existence until about 2:00 yesterday.
Buehler? Buehler?...............................(grin)
Never heard of a Zeiss Monocular 20X60 IS. But Zeiss has made a 20X60 binocular for years.
Limited info out there about the binocular. Probably because they are REALLY expensive. Never saw or heard anything about them being fragile. Have heard the optics are first rate, and the IS system really works. Maybe not perfectly from standing, but from, say, a sitting position, they work well.
I'd like to know what you discover. I've long dreamed of a 20X60 IS binocular. Maybe an IS monocular would be a neat thing to have too. E
I looked thru a Zeiss 20X60 IS Binocular or maybe the front Lenses were even bigger like 80 mm . It was many years ago like maybe 30 and details are pretty foggy . It was at a Sportsmans Fair at a Zeiss Factory Exhibit . All I can remember is that looking thru 20X while hand holding that huge Monster was startling . The Image Stabilization can be mechanical or electrical , and I think the Zeiss was mechanical .... no matter ....it really worked ! I have never seen another , and if I saw one for Sale at a reasonable price , I would have bought it . I bought a Canon IS but as yet have not taken it for Pdog hunting which is its main purpose .
© 24hourcampfire