Home
i can get either a redfield revolution or bushnell 3200 elite in 2x7x32 for the same price (4 dollor deffrince ) about 155 for either ,will put it on 581 series ruger mini -14, which is better ? which would you choose ? and why?
Own both, but in your situation go with the Redfield. Made in the USA and getting ready to go up in price for the same scope.
Having had both, I would go Redfield over Bushnell now. They seem less bulky on a hunting rifle and equal, if not better, glass (at least to my eye). Also, can't beat the Redfield/Leupy warranty.
Redfield without a doubt. Made in USA and better eye relief.
I am a huge fan of the Elite scopes, rainguard WORKS, and it is the only such system I have ever seen that does prevent fogging. Nothing worse than a fogged scope when a shot opportunity arises. Been there, done that. However!! I just pulled the trigger on a Redfield myself. Things I dont like about the elite are the bulky eyebell, short eye relief and the heft. The Redfield beats it in all those categories. And as mentioned the Leupold garantee is second to none. Throw in the fact that it is made in America and that is enough of a trade off to win me over.. Seems like a lot of scope for the $..

Ill bet the Redfields will hold their value better as well.
Redfield Revolutions are great - I have three 2-7x33s. Never considered a Bushnell because they are all ugly, heavy, have short & critical eye relief, narrow field of view, tunnel vision etc. I could go on and on about most scopes in that price range...tried Vortex, Nikon, Burris.

JW
© 24hourcampfire