Home
Posted By: timbo762 Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 - 12/12/12
I just received a new Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 for $69.99 delivered. I bought it off Doug's eBay store, gr8fuldoug1. I haven used it yet, but at first glance it looks pretty good considering the price. The optics are nice and the W&E adjustment clicks are positive. Both the power selector ring and fast focus eyepiece work smoothly. With Vortex's warranty, this is a "sore dick deal", you just can't beat it.
I bought a few from Doug several months ago to put on shotguns and short range rifles. They are a great buy for the money.
Posted By: Buzzsaw Re: Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 - 12/12/12
good to know
Posted By: Chainsaw Re: Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 - 12/12/12
Originally Posted by timbo762
I just received a new Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 for $69.99 delivered. I bought it off Doug's eBay store, gr8fuldoug1. I haven used it yet, but at first glance it looks pretty good considering the price. The optics are nice and the W&E adjustment clicks are positive. Both the power selector ring and fast focus eyepiece work smoothly. With Vortex's warranty, this is a "sore dick deal", you just can't beat it.

How would you compare these to the Bushnell Banners 1-4, 1.75-4 or 1.5-4.5 in 32mm?
Posted By: timbo762 Re: Vortex Crossfire 1.5-4x32 - 12/13/12
I tend not to get involved with low end scopes, and the last Banner looked through was made in Japan so it has been awhile. I was curious about Vortex, needed a scope for a shotgun, and this was cheap enough to take a chance. I've heard nothing but good things about Vortex's customer service, so if it falls apart I'll send it in and they'll make it right.
© 24hourcampfire