Home
Posted By: Ringman Ruger LCP? - 01/09/13
Anyone know if there is a ~1/2" longer barrel available for the Ruger LCP and where to get one?
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Ruger LCP? - 01/10/13
you plan to put a vx3 on it ?

...my way of wondering if you meant to put that in this forum is all.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Ruger LCP? - 01/10/13
I could switch out the Leupold 2 1/2-8X32 Vari-X from the .454.

The optics forum is my favorite. When I log on to 24hour I automatically come to this forum. When I realized my error I reposted in the general forum. Sorry to the very few folks who expect more out of me.
Posted By: jt402 Re: Ruger LCP? - 01/10/13
Looks like Ruger catalogs an LC380. Looks like the LC9 except caliber. Almost another inch of barrel and another's round in the magazine. I too need one. The LCP is just too small for my use. Gave mine to daughter #2 and retrieved my pocket Colt. Good luck finding one. I have not looked, but I suspect they sell like hotcakes. Jack Ps...they also have better sights than the LCP
Posted By: Ringman Re: Ruger LCP? - 01/11/13
Looks like Ruger catalogs an LC380. Looks like the LC9 except caliber. Almost another inch of barrel and another's round in the magazine. I too need one. The LCP is just too small for my use. Gave mine to daughter #2 and retrieved my pocket Colt. Good luck finding one. I have not looked, but I suspect they sell like hotcakes. Jack Ps...they also have better sights than the LCP

I picked up a magazine extension so mine holds an extra round already. I want the longer barrel so I can cut a compensator into it and do a better job of gun control with rapid fire.
Posted By: jt402 Re: Ruger LCP? - 01/12/13
I don't know what success you will have getting a longer bbl out of Ruger (or if it even fits) . Jack
© 24hourcampfire