Home
Through some trades I now have a couple of scopes that I removed from rifles that are missing one or both scope turret caps. A Weaver gloss V-12 AO and a new Pentax 2-7x matte finish scope. Previous owners probably left them at a shooting range when sighting in is my guess.

So, is there a good source for replacement parts on these?

THANKS,

Mark
Possibly try the companies themselves?

Even if the companies don't stock the covers, they may know a place to find 'em.
The Pentax can probably be obtained from Burris as the y made most of the higher end Pentax scopes. I believe the repairs are done in Colorado .
Yes, check with Customer Service for each company.
I've had good luck with replacement caps by calling and giving model# for the scope in need.
SWFA has Zeiss Conquest turret caps but dont know about the ones you listed....I need one too but hate to place a order for 5 bucks...lol
Originally Posted by remington
SWFA has Zeiss Conquest turret caps but dont know about the ones you listed....I need one too but hate to place a order for 5 bucks...lol

You need one for a conquest? I have a couple extras...
Yes I do dogcatcher...I'll pm ya thx.
Not applicable to the OP question, but Leupold here in Canada just sent me replacements after an email enquiry. I explained that mine were dinged up and I wanted to pay for the new ones. They were very friendly and shipped two for free.
Left my leupolds at the range. Didn't notice for a couple weeks. Called Leupold and had a new one within a week. Reminds me I have to call leica.
© 24hourcampfire