Home
Can anyone give a comparison of these two scopes and which you like better.
The Minox is a 30mm tube while the Leupold is one inch.Just would like to see some opinions on these two scopes.
Thanks
Originally Posted by brassloader
Can anyone give a comparison of these two scopes and which you like better.
The Minox is a 30mm tube while the Leupold is one inch.Just would like to see some opinions on these two scopes.
Thanks

One has been around for a while and the other is brand new. I think it is way too early to illicit any decent responses on how the Minox pans out. Personally I am interested in their 2-5x10 or 3-15 models. Waiting to hear future reviews on them.
Minox looks very interesting, I thought about the same comparison. I would think until proven otherwise the Leuppy is the safer bet.
Had a minox scope, the optics were easily better than a VX III more along the lines of a VX3. The adjustments however were a bit mushy and I ended up selling it.
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Had a minox scope, the optics were easily better than a VX III more along the lines of a VX3. The adjustments however were a bit mushy and I ended up selling it.

I understand that they have redesigned the turrets on the ZA5's will wait to see some reviews.
Personally I didn't like the Minox Plex Reticle. It was just too fine for me to pick up easily.
© 24hourcampfire