Home
Does anyone make a long-range (ranging) turret for the Leupy 3 x9 VariXII? I am talking about one of those turrets you can have matched to your load, then laser range the target and twist in elevation based on the lasered range? Anyone make such a custom turret?

Thanks,

Jordan
Check Kenton Industries.
Thanks TAK. Found it. Looks real good.
Reading this got me excited till I saw the price....for $150 I'd probably be better off selling my old vari-x and putting the $150 to the newer leupolds.
My older varix III and ii don't seem any better optically than my redfield revolution.....and...I'm not sure the internals of the older vari x were really designed for turret twisting?
I'd talk to Leupold. For roughly $65, they can install a standard target turret which have always done just what I asked they to do on similar scopes.
You can have them install a blank turret and you can mark it yourself. I know some that have done that.
Heck, they might be able to install something like the CDS turrets they offer for some of their newer scopes. I'd bet real money they get lots of requests for such things. E
You may be better off selling yours and buying a VX2 CDS
© 24hourcampfire