Home
this scope pre dates the letter system so it is pre 1974 is that good or bad? thanks
I doubt if it's bad.
Gold Ring Life Time IF anything is indeed wrong with it.

I can't believe someone took advantage of you like that, let me know where you are and I'll take it off your hands.
I'm the business of trading M8 12X A/O Duplex Target Turrets,for MQ Fixed [bleep].................(hint)
thanks for the replies. this does have the adj objective but no target turrets. glass is like new finish is turning a bit purple but I did good on the price I think and can live with it.
Still patiently awaiting the mob of Traders...............(grin)
I've got an M8, 7.5XAO on my custom .280 now. Excellent scope. Same vintage as yours. Managed to break the reticle in it and had the AO quit working. All fixed by Leupold for the cost of one way shipping. E
And what did we give for this treasure in the yard? powdr
He wanted a 100 I offer him 80 and he took it. I seen the glass was clear so what the heck 80 for something with a gold ring I thought had to be a deal. so when i got back home i started looking for info and noticed the ser number did not have any letters just numbers when i tried to look it up. then I thought well maybe that it is old and not as good as the newer stuff and worth alot less. I thought well 80 bux dont buy to much in the glass dept anymoe how can i go wrong And i would not get stung to bad if there was a issue with them.
I'd have been on it like white on rice.
$80 for any scope with a gold ring is a bargain
Smokeybear, you've done real well for yourself. That's a $250 dollar scope easily.
Ive got an M8 16x and it's superb. I'd buy a 12x in a minute.
© 24hourcampfire