Home
and walked out with HD Vortex binocs...

for me smile

[Linked Image]
You'll have to act surprised at Christmas when you open them...

And, we won't tell, for sure...

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF
Ha, I took the pic.
Cool! Now you are obligated to use those binos to shoot some fur and have a coat made for your beautiful and thoughtful daughter!

Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF
Ha, I took the pic.

Hmmm...

So, you sent that innocent child into the store to do your dirty work... shocked

Cool... cool

DF
Wow, I would like to go into that store just to see what it looked like. Several problems with that idea though. 1) It would mean I would have to go to New York city and probably get mugged, and 2) I would leave with lots of bags in my hands while wearing a barrel with suspenders.
You should have asked me. Have a set sitting here NIB.
Why didn't she buy me a set to. We're family and Christmas is almost here. Hope you like those, I may end up buying some to if you like them.
Man, I hope my Callie hooks me up some day like your Kali did...
Great binocs especially for the price. Which ones are they? I got a pair of the 10x several years ago and absolutely love them.
Back in 07 I worked in the city a couple of days a month. If I had known about CL then....................it would have been very expensive eek
8x32 HD, used a pair in Texas couple weeks ago and I was impressed. I've owned Leica's & Swaro's for comparison and for the $$/size these Vortex HD's are really nice. Plus the warranty they offer is a bonus.
Which ones? I recently got the Viper HD 8x42 and they are spectacular. They are clear all the way through legal hunting hours.
Beautiful girl and generous too. Hard to beat that.
Originally Posted by whitebread
Which ones?
8x32 Viper HD
I just got the Viper HD 8x42 from CLNY and there may be better bino's out there but these are the best I've ever owned... Enjoy and Congrats on the early gift!!
for SKane smile

Thanks, Stoney!
Originally Posted by SKane
for SKane smile

Thanks, Stoney!
Lol, unfortunately everything comes with a price.....like my credit card in Time Square Scott....

[Linked Image]
Ouch. Yeah, me thinks you deserve a gift to yourself.
© 24hourcampfire