Home
Posted By: AcesNeights Minox from CameraLand - 05/10/15
I ordered a set of Minox BL 10X52 HD for me and their "deal of the day" BF 8X25BR and BF 10X42 BR for my son (12) and daughter (8), who just passed her hunters ed in March. I also ordered a Canon 6D Camera for my wife. The order arrived 1 day earlier than expected which was a nice surprise as my wife was at home to play with her new camera. The BL 10X52 HD binos are fantastic! 2 days earlier I was at Kesselrings looking thru both the Minox and Leicas and couldn't see a $1300 difference....but that's me (and my wallet) talking. One of my hunting partners told me he wouldn't have spent the money on Swaros if he'd known about Minox. Hand built in Wetzlar Germany and a lifetime no fault warranty. Speaking with one of the salesman at Kesselrings, who used to live in Wetzlar, he told me their (Minox) association with Schmidt & Bender, which is close to Minox in Wetzlar is evident in their product and not a coincidence. Time will tell how they hold up and perform in Washington and at my place on Prince of Wales.

I wanted to thank Neil for his help in narrowing down my choices and Matt in Cameras for all the extra stuff (battery, 64GB card) and the other things he thru in. As it looks now I'll/We'll be using Camera Land again.
Posted By: Landkiller Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/10/15
Cameraland is a great place to do business !
Posted By: SPAD Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/12/15
No, I said I lived in Wiesbaden not Wetxlar.
Posted By: EdM Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/13/15
Nice of Kesselrings to help you out.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/13/15
Camera Land has given me great service in the past!
Posted By: efw Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/13/15
Originally Posted by Landkiller
Cameraland is a great place to do business !

+1
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/14/15
Originally Posted by EdM
Nice of Kesselrings to help you out.

Kesselrings is a great place...always has been.

Originally Posted by SPAD
No, I said I lived in Wiesbaden not Wetxlar.

Sorry my mistake.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Minox from CameraLand - 05/14/15
They've almost always tossed in a hat and coffee for me!
© 24hourcampfire