Home
Posted By: GregW Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/23/15
They make your 20/20 vision seem blurry.

grin
Posted By: STS45 Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/24/15
hahahhaha yes they do. I wasn't a believer until I got to use them in them field. Just ordered mine!
Posted By: tomk Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/24/15
Mine were stolen.

Wife. Yesterday it was butterflies on the butterfly bush...

You can't leave them laying around.
Posted By: boatanchor Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/24/15
I have had my Swaro 15x56's for 10 years now and love them, the HD's are nicer but just cant justify the up-grade. but mabey in a few years when they come out with SHD's wink
Posted By: STS45 Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/27/15
I spent all day glassing with my new Swaro 15x56 HD's. LOVE THEM. It was raining and overcast and I was just absolutely amazed at how damn good they are. I've used Minox 15's, Zeiss Conquest 15's and Vortex Kaibabs and there is simply no comparison. They are that good. I was just smiling and giggling the whole time.

I can't wait to use them here in Nevada for mule deer in a few weeks and then coues deer down in AZ.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/27/15
Let us know when you want to sell them. smile
Posted By: tomk Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/27/15
Here is a link to some comments on Cloudy Nights--scroll down to Eric Bakker's post mid-page:

"The new Swarovski SLC 56mm binoculars are the most enjoyable hand-holdable 56 mm binoculars currently in production because of their revolutionary ergonomics and balance".

Swaro 15 in use

They are real easy to get used to...

Posted By: STS45 Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/28/15
Originally Posted by Ringman
Let us know when you want to sell them. smile

Why are you going to buy them and get some actual first hand experience?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/29/15
Let's see. In the last eight years I killed fourteen legal bucks and does while hunting in Western Oregon. Many I found by glassing. Does that suffice?
Let's see. In the last eight years I killed fourteen legal bucks and does while hunting in Western Oregon. Many I found by glassing. Does that suffice?

No, not really. Unless you used Swaro 15's HD to find them with.

Didn't you shoot several of those deer in your yard?

Dink
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Swarovski 15x56 HD's - 08/30/15

Come to Arizona and shoot a coues deer and then I will listen!
© 24hourcampfire