Home
I'm thinking about buying an lps 3.5x14 I was just seeing what people have to say about them. Thanks
stew4891,

When I was switching from 3-9X scopes I decided to check some outside the store after sunset. I compared the very one you are considering side by side with a Swarovski 4-12X. There was no comparison. The LPS blew it away! I figured the Swaro would beat the LPS so started with it. I found a twig in a tree a couple blocks away and memorized its surroundings. Then switched to the LPS. To my surprise it was not a twig. It was two twigs very close together! I didn't believe my eyes so switched back to the Swaro. Yep. I could see only what looked like one twig. Switch back to the LPS and positively could see two twigs.

Hope this helps.

I've had several, and they're top notch. You can find them in the $650-$700 range now, and that's a LOT of scope for that outlay.
Had a 1.5x6. It lasted about 6 shots on a 9.3x62. That scope. Was discontinued, so Leupold sent back a 2.5x10. I had no faith in it and sold it before mounting it on a rifle.
© 24hourcampfire