Home
I can't shake this desire to test out a VX6 3-18x44. Before the drop the $1k on it, I'd much rather try it out to see if I really do want it, or just want the idea of it. Are there any dealers who do that without any crazy fees? Pay for it, if I like it keep it of course, if not I get the full amount back? Or is everyone going to charge a 10% fee (about $100 for this)?
SWFA used to do something like this years ago. I no longer hang out over there and unfortunately, I can't recall the details.

I would give them a call.
Are you wanting to mount the scope then return it?
If it was me I wouldn't do that, you send out a new scope they open it do what ever with it and if they don't like it. They send it back and now I have a scope that's considered a open box. Obviously they would charge you full price before sending the scope, then refund the amount minus cost and shipping if you bargained it.

Now if I was a huge optics dealer and had that optic opened already, I'd do it for a fee, it be a great way to generate business. But then again no guarantee they'd buy from me.

So I think the best we can hope for as consumers is going to a place and looking at one in the store. Good Luck!

Order from Cabelas. You can always return optics if not happy with no restock fee.

Lee
© 24hourcampfire