Home
Picked up a PSA billet 9mm rifle w keymod so I topped it with a Leupold VX-Hog. Get to a buddies and roughly sighted off the hood of the truck. Scope very clear even at 10 yards, couple shots and it dialed right in. When I get home and go to put the rifle in the safe I see no caps... Yep, left them on the hood of the truck and drove off. Today I call Leupold for a replacement set. I clearly tell them its my fault and at no charge they are sending replacements.... Geez, could it get any better? Suppose thats why I own 30+ Leupolds. Great product and above and beyond on CS.
I've been treated well by them myself. Bought a scope off of ebay. You could see that it was an older scope and had been through a lot. After about 10 rounds it went belly up. Sent it back to the factory explaining the situation and they sent me a brand new scope.
That's why it's hard to find a used one super cheap. Even the trashed ones either get repaired to as new or replaced, if returned.
I mount scopes at work. In addition to treating customers well, Leupold treats their vendors incredibly well. If I need anything from a ring wrench to shims, I just call or Email and Leupold sends them out pronto at no charge.
Had my eye cup on my spotter get torn so I e-mailed them asking how to get a replacement. They said send it in for repair, I replied, "for an eye cup a five year old could replace?" Dude said "My bad, I'll send one out ASAP". Scared me for a second but they came through as usual. smile
Yep, I had a similar deal. Lost my base mounting screws somewhere in my gun room... emailed to ask what size I needed on the rifle I was working on so I could go buy some more.
About a week later after no response to my email, a package arrived out of the blue with new screws. Kudos to Leupold, top notch company for sure!!
Same old story. Sent a scope in for a single turret and cleaning. They did exactly what they said they'd do for a fair price, and not slowly.

Way to go, Gold Ring Guys.
They've had plenty of practice...
Been using Leupold scopes for almost 20 years. Never had an issue but it's nice to know if I do they're ready to take care of me.
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

They have.......they have.
Sent in a VX3 2.5-8 that I dropped on the slab at the lease (don't ask). Sent a not explaining I dropped it and to replace the bent objective piece and check the erectors/adjustments and let me know what the cost would be. I fully expected to pay for it, but I got it back with some erector parts replaced and it looked like new. No charge.

Originally Posted by 257heaven

They've also had more practice than most in selling stuff ......about $100M annually.
Just don't dial them! That's what they count on....
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 257heaven

They've also had more practice than most in selling stuff ......about $100M annually.

Hard to believe there are that many hunters/shooters/marksman that are actually that ignorant...

I reckon a fool is born every minute and if Obama had a scope it would be a leupy...
It's easy to verify.

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/2013/04/leupold-stevens-lands-43m-navy.html
I wasn't doubting the number one bit...
So what is on your rifle?
Not a leupold....
Bought my first one 39 years ago...a lot more since then. Only one has given me a problem. I sent it to them on a Thur afternoon, had it back on the rifle the following Tue evening. Of course, I haven't been everywhere and done everything and I'm not much of an authority on tacticool stuff so for all I know they're junk, but they've done well by me for a lot of years and a lot of purposes.
When I buy a used one, and I just did here on the Fire, I have it sent immediately to Leupold. I get a reticle change done, and while there, they go through the entire scope to make sure that it is up to specifications. I've been very pleased with their service, not a single complaint.
Originally Posted by whelennut

EHG runs $3000 scopes on $5000 rifles. Everything else is just SCHIT.

My grandpa likely killed more elk with his $50 savage. grin

Shod
Originally Posted by Shodd
Originally Posted by whelennut

EHG runs $3000 scopes on $5000 rifles. Everything else is just SCHIT.

My grandpa likely killed more elk with his $50 savage. grin

Shod

They are $1500 rifles and $1500 scopes and the scopes are still not Leupold... You were close though considering what a clueless fück you truly are...

Nice try to ride grandpa's shirt tails as you obviously have nothing to offer... If he's from the same gene pool I doubt he could hold his own either... The fact he runs a Salvage is telling...

What else you got Turbo... You ain't got much in this game but you sure are hell on targets, ballistics and levels... You dumb fück...

Oh, $1500 rifle and $1500 scope! My bad! I guess everyone who doesn't run a $1500 scope doesn't know SCHIT like you. I'm so impressed. I bet you'd likely outshoot me and I bet I could likely hand you your ass with your teeth in it but at the end of the day leupold sucks so what difference does it really make. grin

Shod
I'd more than enjoy you trying to do either... But it's your keyboard... Stick your ribs out as you must...
I'm not much on sticking ribs out as it doesn't do much for the non bluffing type and any man that's tried it a good deal at some point has met someone like me and finds it doesn't always work. In other words, it's not the coarse of wisdom

I'd be all for a campfire arranged shooting match along with a cage match to boot. Campfire members can place bets on each event.

Shod
Shod comes out thinking he is Dwayne Johnson threatening beat downs when you're clearly outclassed in both shooting and beatings.....

There are people that do beat downs for a living, EHG is one of them.

I'm not much on sticking ribs out as it doesn't do much for the non bluffing type and any man that's tried it a good deal at some point has met someone like me and finds it doesn't always work. In other words, it's not the coarse of wisdom

I'd be all for a campfire arranged shooting match along with a cage match to boot. Campfire members can place bets on each event.

Shod

My money is on EHG on both accounts. That would be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Shod

Hahaha, oh schitt!! The www makes me laugh!!
A "cage" match!! Lmfao
Oh No!!!! Not the dreaded campfire shoot out WITH the addition of the ever so intimidating cage match... Is that it... Is that all you got you worthless fück... Thats your fücking "A" game...

If/when I want you, I'll simply go find you... It's what I do... I've traveled a lot further for a lot less...

What else you got fückface... Really... Lay it all on the line and come up with something original...

A "cage" match, oh schitt I just can't get over it!! I'm all about hurtin folks that need it, but to threaten a "cage" match?? Haha oh schitt!!
I would think it's funny too if I didn't have the idea that our poor gal pal Shodd would end up going home in a matchbox at the end of it, and I don't think she deserves that quite yet...

Tanner
Yep they're amongst the smart ones; I've gotten the same treatment from Burris, Warne, and Talley as well.

There are idiots out there who'll charge for such little things forgetting the huge cost of a customer in today's marketplace. The smart ones eat little costs like these knowing it's a cheap way to hold onto a customer.
The most cost effective advertising is customer service.
So are me and Tuner in charge of rounding up the ring girls???
Originally Posted by joshf303
So are me and Tuner in charge of rounding up the ring girls???

I wonder if he gets to wear tights and a mask...
Leupold's customer service is always great. I've used it a lot...
© 24hourcampfire