Home
Anyone have any experience with this scope?
I've looked thru the 2.5-12x50 and was very impressed with both the glass and the illumination as soon as I can scrap up the money I plan on having one.
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
Anyone have any experience with this scope?

I have the R1r 3-12x56 and if this one is supposedly an improvement then it must be a fantastic scope because the R1 is a great scope.
Thanks for the responses.
I had the R1 3-12x56/#4/FFP and now am using the R1r 3-12x56 RGD/2nd FP and have nothing but praise for them. Low-light performance is exceptional. The model you are inquiring about is supposedly an improvement over these 2. Even if it's just the equal, I think you'd be pleased.
I have used a meopro 4-12x50 for several years and just bought a 3-12x56 illuminated this year. I really enjoyed the meopro but I think I wanted the illuminated reticle.
I sighted it in recently and think I'm gonna like it even better. The 56mm is even more impressive than the meopro which is an ausome low light scope.
With the illumination and low light ability I will prolly have to set an alarm to remind me to come out of the woods in the evenings. Lol.
I think you will be pleasantly impressed
Originally Posted by NMSSHOOTER
I have used a meopro 4-12x50 for several years and just bought a 3-12x56 illuminated this year. I really enjoyed the meopro but I think I wanted the illuminated reticle.
I sighted it in recently and think I'm gonna like it even better. The 56mm is even more impressive than the meopro which is an ausome low light scope.
With the illumination and low light ability I will prolly have to set an alarm to remind me to come out of the woods in the evenings. Lol.
I think you will be pleasantly impressed

I usually tell the guys to pick me up last on evening hunts and to take their sweet time. grin
© 24hourcampfire