Home
Post here to vote DFLAVE does a review.
Shouldn't they provide the ammo too? Idiot Bryce Towsley got free ammo for his review.

Free booze would be a nice touch too.

I will send a bottle of shine but Ammo would be great
Ya let Dave or Travis dflave test one, I can send a bottle of booze over...
I'll send this over to montucky for him. Daughters boyfriend is being a little suckass, its bourbon out here in the hollar....
[Linked Image]

PS, Larry , that's the back porch, notice there are no gut eaters hitch hiking???? Laffin
'Flave is willing.

Have a nice test bed and plenty of ammo.

Travis
Originally Posted by Judman
I'll send this over to montucky for him. Daughters boyfriend is being a little suckass, its bourbon out here in the hollar....
[Linked Image]

PS, Larry , that's the back porch, notice there are no gut eaters hitch hiking???? Laffin

Blended Canadian? Keep it around for when you have a "delicate" guest. grin
yes that bottle with contents does have a delicate look about it.
Cheers NC
180 shine will get any review done.
180 shine will get any review done.
I thought hand fat was in this summer what's up.
This could be an option. I was starting to look into members here who have reviewed other optics. Just need to do my due diligence and look at past reviews.

Deflave, I'll send you a PM
A note on the blends and right from the Scottish Horse's mouth. Single Malts are an American favorite, but over there, the single malt was the drink of the common man because it was cheaper to make, whilst the gentry preferred the then more expensive blends. I've found the Johnny Walker Double Black to be quite good (same as their 15 year old blended) because one of the whiskys is Talisker, which is my favorite single malt. Carry on.
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
This could be an option. I was starting to look into members here who have reviewed other optics. Just need to do my due diligence and look at past reviews.

Have you sent anything to SteveC99? He posts his reviews here and birdforum.net to name a few.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Have you sent anything to SteveC99? He posts his reviews here and birdforum.net to name a few.

I'm counting that as a vote for DFLAVE
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A note on the blends and right from the Scottish Horse's mouth. Single Malts are an American favorite, but over there, the single malt was the drink of the common man because it was cheaper to make, whilst the gentry preferred the then more expensive blends. I've found the Johnny Walker Double Black to be quite good (same as their 15 year old blended) because one of the whiskys is Talisker, which is my favorite single malt. Carry on.

Which horse did you ask, and when?

If that statement was ever accurate it hasn't been for a long time. The main constituent of blended Scotch whisk(e)y is column distilled grain spirit which is far cheaper to produce in quantity than pot still made malt whisky.

In past times, while dodging the excise man, the common farmer could operate a pot still on the sly.
Manly stuff, that

[Linked Image]
Marketing for a blend, it figures. grin
Blended has its place.

[Linked Image]
With ice in it too! laugh
Originally Posted by mathman

What's next plastic cups and stocked rifles in hideous colors?..oh wait.

I might combine the two, stamp Weatherby on it and sell it to Cubans for a fortune. They do love the bling..
Originally Posted by fredIII

I'm counting that as a vote for DFLAVE

Fine on the scopes. For binoculars though, I've seen pics of him glassing for elk. Ain't pretty...
That's his super power he makes everyone under estimate him. Then when you think no way he surprises you.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I might combine the two, stamp Weatherby on it and sell it to Cubans for a fortune. They do love the bling..

Must be one of those post-1979 Mariel Boat Lift Cubans, you know the ones we used as servants and field hands...

Fine on the scopes. For binoculars though, I've seen pics of him glassing for elk. Ain't pretty...

Are you referring to all those horses I found with shrap?

Travis
That's his super power he makes everyone under estimate him. Then when you think no way he surprises you.

60% of the time, it works. Every time.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Are you referring to all those horses I found with shrap?

Travis

Yes. But while you were looking at the horses, there were a bunch of elk to your left (or right).
He learned his glassing technique in Chicago, where he's from.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Manly stuff, that

[Linked Image]

I soooo didn't need that image this morning.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

This is a lie.

I am not from Chicago.

Dave
Yes. But while you were looking at the horses, there were a bunch of elk to your left (or right).

Are you sure???

Travis

I thought he was from Texas...wait, maybe that is Clark.
Shrap wouldn't lead us astray. Well, except on April 1st...
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael

I thought he was from Texas...wait, maybe that is Clark.

Dear God.

I'd rather be from Rio.

Clark
Shrap wouldn't lead us astray. Well, except on April 1st...

He's a cyber-bully.

Don't believe him.

Dave
why in the world do you want deflave to test it. You do know he is basically an internet troll?? look at the guys post count. He doesn't have time to do anything else but spew various things. He can't possibly have any time to actually shoot or hunt anything he is too busy spouting off about this or that right here on this forum.

I have to ask was your suggestion of deflave doing this some sort of joke? he probably in the last dozen or so of guys that aught be doing this sort of thing around here.
Cumminmecowboy,

I spent more time behind a rifle in the past two days, than your dumb ass will in two years.

Travis
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
why in the world do you want deflave to test it. You do know he is basically an internet troll?? look at the guys post count. He doesn't have time to do anything else but spew various things. He can't possibly have any time to actually shoot or hunt anything he is too busy spouting off about this or that right here on this forum.

I have to ask was your suggestion of deflave doing this some sort of joke? he probably in the last dozen or so of guys that aught be doing this sort of thing around here.

I think he's the best candidate here, quit your whinning cumminscowboy...
dude the guy has 50k posts he just sits in his underwear and trolls the forums. he can't have time to do any shooting.

I also find his posts difficult to read and filled with jibber jabber and non information

on edit I just looked at his posts the last few days. like 40 comments a day on various threads. NO useful information. I rest my case, the guy can't even have time to hold down a job. I would pick pretty much anyone else to review an optic around here. lots of people brag about how much they shoot until they are being truthful.
I also find his posts difficult to read and filled with jibber jabber and non information

Here I thought I was the only one.

+ 1 Cummins, thanks!
I purchased a new riflescope on deflave's recommendation.
After trying it out, I liked it so well I purchased a second immediately after.
dude the guy has 50k posts he just sits in his underwear and trolls the forums. he can't have time to do any shooting.

on edit I just looked at his posts the last few days. like 40 comments a day on various threads. NO useful information. I rest my case, the guy can't even have time to hold down a job. I would pick pretty much anyone else to review an optic around here. lots of people brag about how much they shoot until they are being truthful.

1.) Why would anybody want to hold down a job?
2.) Is there anything you don't find difficult to read?

Clark

Originally Posted by add

+ 1 Cummins, thanks!

Tag team cyber-bullying, eh?

I got a cure for that.

Dave
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I purchased a new riflescope on deflave's recommendation.
After trying it out, I liked it so well I purchased a second immediately after.

'Flave is my hero.

Travis

COCK.

Grow one.
Take that tidbit to church.

Slave

P.S. Flave doesn't just wear underwear........he sits in his basement in "garments".
GFY
Flave doesn't know shít about dairy.....
You can take THAT to the bank.

Or eggs.

Strokin'Cowboy
All I own is one copy of Hustler and a comb.

And I'm fine with that.

'Slave
I will come to Flave's defense!

I heard he went elk hunting once....... whistle
I had to defend Flave the other day as well. Some dude was talking a bunch of trash and said that Travis likes to eat schidt sandwiches. I set the fella straight and told him it's a little known fact that Flave doesn't eat bread. Shut the dude right up.
Is that when he shot the horse whistle

This is off subject we were talking about whiskey
Originally Posted by Higbean
I had to defend Flave the other day as well. Some dude was talking a bunch of trash and said that Travis likes to eat schidt sandwiches. I set the fella straight and told him it's a little known fact that Flave doesn't eat bread. Shut the dude right up.

Correct.

Bread conflicts with my paleo lifestyle.

Dave

Everybody makes mistakes.

And if they make them in front of shrapnel, everybody will know about it.

Clark

Everybody makes mistakes.

And if they make them in front of shrapnel, everybody will know about it.

Clark

Lol
Is a scope in the mail
I'm not sure.

They called but I was pretty loaded. Can't remember what all was said.

Will keep you posted.

Travis
Haha
Originally Posted by add

+ 1 Cummins, thanks!

Tag team cyber-bullying, eh?

I got a cure for that.

Dave

The guy was obviously winded.

In my heart of hearts, it was a sympathy post before he blacked out.
Scope inbound.

I will do my best for you, Campfire brethren.

Travis
I only trust optics reviews from cummingonacowboy.

Good luck however.
Yeah, but he feels so left out because freddy didn't nominate him for the review. His tears will eventually dry.....
Originally Posted by Higbean
I only trust optics reviews from cummingonacowboy.

Good luck however.

He reviews dilddos.

Exclusively.

Dave
I would have nominated my self, but we all know the review would look like a kid with a dull crayon and a phonics work book with the cellophane still on it did the writing.
This AM I paced out the new VX-6 the glass is very good and it tracked very precisely to 700.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
+1 to get another post on my way to the Bwana and Oracle merit badges
Who is this Deflave guy, and what does he know about optics?
Let's put it this way he knows shrapnel !!!! enough said.
sharpel ?
Auto correct. Shrapnel. Fixed it
So what does that mean ?

I have seen Shrapnel post, he looks like a peddler on
here.
Qualifying to review optics on the fire only requires two things.

1. A 1951 USAF resolution chart.

2. Access to the infamous gold standard Bushnell scope for reference.
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Who is this Deflave guy

You just lost any and all chance at credibility.

Travis
You got a lot of nerve talking about campfire royalty like that. I have half a mind to report you to the mods and have you removed by the end of the week. LMFAO.
Who is this Deflave guy

You just lost any and all chance at credibility.

Travis

I don't spend much time on the site, and so this is an honest
question. Don't get so bothered.

question.

Forgiven.

Travis
I'm still here, shaking in my crocs.... Grin
LOL it takes a special kinda guy to get kicked off the fire. Judman I don't think you have it in you.
Hey, kcuntboy1 assured me I'd be gone by the weekend!!! HahA

question.

Forgiven.

Travis

Travis the merciful.

question.

Forgiven.

Travis

Travis the merciful.

Farmboy now you know.
My friends call me Maximus.

Dave
Noted what kinda whiskey will the review require

For short.

Dave

and Horse's Gluteus Maximus

for long.
nothing the original poster was doing a sarcastic joke
Originally Posted by wageslave

For short.

Dave

for long.

Long Dong.

Clark
Duk?

I got a good laugh out of your comments in the AR forum.

You should be writing for SNL. Comedic gold.

Travis
Duk?

Poor duk has passed.

Rick is heartless.

Dave

You should see someone about that rage and try a different shade of lipstick.
Viva la Duk

I got a good laugh out of your comments in the AR forum.

You should be writing for SNL. Comedic gold.

Travis

thats funny you didn't bother to disprove any of my claims specifically. just a blanket statement of this or that is BS means your not sharp enough to debate the substance. shooting deer at 600 yards with a 223, or deer at 100 with a 22 lr, I suppose you agree with that.
The best thing about an ar is the 2 stage trigger. Changing to one stage gets rid of one of the best things about precision shooting a small target at distance in field conditions.

This is one of your best.

Dave
The best thing about an ar is the 2 stage trigger. Changing to one stage gets rid of one of the best things about precision shooting a small target at distance in field conditions.

Dave

yeah I still stand by that and would say it again. I shoot in the desert often in field conditions, not off a shooting bench. that is the type of shooting I was talking about. don't get your point.
That's obvious.

Travis
Given he's Mormon, I thought this was one of his best:
"The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Ladder Day Saints"
Ladder days are the best!

Travis
Those Saints be climbing the stairweigh to Heavin...
Satan must have built a Trump Wall.

Clark
Are shooting benches not allowed in the desert????

Dave

I don't particularly intend to jump into this pissin' contest, but I'm gonna have to agree with deflave on this one. Single stage would be my preference, as well.
Given he's Mormon, I thought this was one of his best:
"The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Ladder Day Saints"

Crap, I guess I'd better cut him some slack. Them there are some good peeps... grin
this is pretty funny the topic changed from a scope review to which is the best type of trigger to someone's religion. classy.
I was serious. I happen to be one of dem dar peeps wink
It didn't have anything to do with someone's religion per se. It had to do with someone's lack of knowing how to spell it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mormons are funny enough without that.... grin
I have flown into/out of Salt Lake City many times on vacation, and I've often seen their young men coming and going from different places across the country on missions for their religion, and I gotta say, I do admire folks who take their religion seriously enough to give it a year of their life. I similarly admire the dedication of peaceful Muslims to their religion.

The two disparate groups don't just show up at church for an hour each week...maybe...begrudgingly...and consider their duty done. I don't necessarily agree with the tenets of either religion, but I do admire their dedication to their respective religions.
Originally Posted by DELGUE
I have flown into/out of Salt Lake City many times on vacation, and I've often seen their young men coming and going from different places across the country on missions for their religion, and I gotta say, I do admire folks who take their religion seriously enough to give it a year of their life. I similarly admire the dedication of peaceful Muslims to their religion.

The two disparate groups don't just show up at church for an hour each week...maybe...begrudgingly...and consider their duty done. I don't necessarily agree with the tenets of either religion, but I do admire their dedication to their respective religions.

You have been sucked in by the Left. There are no peaceful Muslims. There are just coward Muslims. They all want you to convert or die.
It didn't have anything to do with someone's religion per se. It had to do with someone's lack of knowing how to spell it.

[Linked Image]

That's the last thing I'd do.

It's 2 years wink

An oft misunderstood religion, I'll say that much, but most LDS people that I've associated with sincerely try to do good and improve the lives of those around them.

But back on topic, despite how Deflave comes across on the internet, he's GTG in real life. I'd trust his scope review.
2 years. Duly noted.

And yes, I would also trust deflave to give a good scope review. I think I'd trust him on a chick review, too.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

But back on topic, despite how Deflave comes across on the internet, he's GTG in real life. I'd trust his scope review.

Even though I reserve the right to mock any race, ethnicity, or creed, I freely admit there are a lot of good Mormons out there.

GFY,
Clark
2 years. Duly noted.

And yes, I would also trust deflave to give a good scope review. I think I'd trust him on a chick review, too.

FYI:

I would recommend an awful chick to a guy for entertainment value.

I would never recommend an awful scope. My moral compass doesn't allow it.

Dave
Anybody that's seen his Ozark Trail cup review knows he can test the [bleep] outta stuff.
JFC
despite how Deflave comes across on the internet, he's GTG in real life. I'd trust his scope review.

thats whats really funny in real life all of us would probably laugh at all this and hang out and have fun. the cyberworld seems to pit people against one another.

funny you guys keep remembering my mispelling, I think I typed that on my ipad and the text corrected it. Sorry for failing to see it. I guess I am held to a higher standard. I am ok with that. grin
despite how Deflave comes across on the internet, he's GTG in real life. I'd trust his scope review.

thats whats really funny in real life all of us would probably laugh at all this and hang out and have fun. the cyberworld seems to pit people against one another.

funny you guys keep remembering my mispelling, I think I typed that on my ipad and the text corrected it. Sorry for failing to see it. I guess I am held to a higher standard. I am ok with that. grin

Not if you said mean things about me like you do on the internet.

You're a cyber-bully.

Dave

Even though I reserve the right to mock any race, ethnicity, or creed...

GFY,
Clark

Clark,

As you certainly should, and as any soul-less liberal would grin
Liberals only mock what they fear.

Mock I everything.

Dave

I have also.
I wouldn't. Ever.

Were you drunk? grin
2 years. Duly noted.

FYI:

I would recommend an awful chick to a guy for entertainment value.

I would never recommend an awful scope. My moral compass doesn't allow it.

Dave

I therefore retract my confidence in any recommendation you would make regarding a chick. Your scope vote of confidence remains...tentatively.

I have also.
I wouldn't. Ever.

Were you drunk? grin

He obviously deceived me with his charm and took advantage of my overly generous nature. Lesson noted. Thanks.
I was very generous with 'slave.

Very...

Dave

Yes.

He is Lucifer.....

or Joe.

Either way, I'm just glad you weren't hurt. Yet.

I'm a shepherd.

I love you.
And he calls me gay for getting a 6.8.....

I love you.

I love me too.

Clark
Originally Posted by ingwe

Dude, you can come out of the closet ONE time.

You don't go back in, come back out. Go back in, come back out.

You own a 6.8. We got it. We still accept you.

dave

Jack O' Connor loves you.......

now.
I do my best work with the gay.

Chicks.
Their fake dongs have them primed.

You own a 6.8. We got it. We still accept you.

dave

That means an awful lot to me.

thank you.

Not if you said mean things about me like you do on the internet.

You're a cyber-bully.

Dave
your a big boy I have faith you can handle it
Bullying isn't something we should have to "handle" when we converse about firearms and optics.

Clark
Hey Poobah,
Got any pics of the 6.8?
Thanks.
I was just wanting to see what merkin you decided on for it.
Have a great day.
I hear RCBS includes a free dental damn with 6.8 dies.

Dave
Well good morning to you also, Dave Clark
Laffin.
Good schit.
I've got a hunch his stock is pink.

P.S. I said stock, you filthy animal.
Hey Poobah,
Got any pics of the 6.8?
Thanks.
I was just wanting to see what merkin you decided on for it.
Have a great day.

Eat your hearts out....Haters.

[Linked Image]

Its a Black Rifle...

In a Tacticool Calibre....

And Hillary would hate it.

What else do you need to know?
What else do you need to know?

When are you going to go "Full Jenner."

Clark
You get your magic 8 ball dusted off for this big review.
I have a spare if need be.

LOL.

6.8 is far from gay how ever it may be a member of the lgbt community. 130 grn Bergers at 2650 in an ar is pretty scookum you could do the review in style if it were plugged on to a spec II .277

Even it's whiskey is a girl.....

from Texas, no less.
There's nothin' wrong with Texas girls.

6.8 is far from gay

How did you determine that?

Didn't loosen up until the 3rd range session?

Dave

There is when they're thinking out loud.

Dave
The only thing they need to be saying is Yee-haa while they are riding cowgirl.
This is post #144 on the question if Tract should send
a scope out for a review.

From what I see, the results would be suspect at the
best.
GFY

6.8 is far from gay

How did you determine that?

Didn't loosen up until the 3rd range session?

Dave

It never mentioned you. Dead giveaway right there.

For short.

Dave

for long.

Long Dong.

Clark

Long Dong Duck's back ?

ROR

There is when they're thinking out loud.

Dave

LMFAO
What's the story on the dang scope? Good or bad?
Originally Posted by devnull
What's the story on the dang scope? Good or bad?

Patience is a virtue.

Dave
Not if she's a whore.
What other scopes are you comparing it to and what test are you conducting?
Curious What's your background to judge a scope.
Just wondering.
+1
Not if she's a whore.

Misogynist. ^^^^^

Clark
Originally Posted by Dre
Just wondering.

All of them.

I shoot a lot.

Travis
Originally Posted by Dre
Just wondering.

All of them.

I shoot a lot.

Travis

Bullet trap I the basement?

I would love to see the scope next to a vx6 and Mk 4 as well as 3x9 SS.
Originally Posted by Dre
Just wondering.

Travis/Dave/Clark is(are?) the perfect oe to test the scope, have you ot seen the youtube videos?
No I have not seen his videos.
Give me a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aecrOZ0UVgQ&index=1&list=LLmNdj_ozLwEMmg_3ps4vwdg

Prepare to behold the glory..........

or not.
Now THAT was funny as hell!!!
Did you ever doubt flave would be the right fit for the campfire review master.
Is flave taking on custom orders at flaveprecision yet?
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Is flave taking on custom orders at flaveprecision yet?

We're a non-profit organization.

Although we did not intend to be.

Sadly.

Dave
Are you waiting for the booze to show up cause by now the scope is painted super tactical plumcrazy purple. LOL
Just waiting on the Brown Santa.

Will be drinking until then.

And after.

Clark
I was just sitting her thinking, totally off topic as it were, but it occurred to me that the current moderating system on this site could use some improvement.

I was thinking it would be, how shall I say, a much more 'interesting' forum if we had a triumvirate of three moderators on this site, those three being: Flave, Boxer, and Ingwe.

I do believe that would be vastly entertaining.
Couldn't agree more.

Dave
That would be glorious for the rest of you fellows.
I have my own moderator. Goes by... My COCK. He aims low.

Anyway,
Blessings to the Adventists here, on the Sabbath.

P.S. a drunk review would be an unbiased review....

Roger Ebert
Ladder Day?

Gene Siskel
No.
I only paint on Sundays, then have family home evening.
In the evening.
Thanks for asking.

Bring'em Young
I was just sitting her thinking, totally off topic as it were, but it occurred to me that the current moderating system on this site could use some improvement.

I was thinking it would be, how shall I say, a much more 'interesting' forum if we had a triumvirate of three moderators on this site, those three being: Flave, Boxer, and Ingwe.

I do believe that would be vastly entertaining.

You might consider qualification involving a minimum height requirement and TOEFL exam.
I'm 6' and 235.

Mostly DICK.

And water retention...

Clark
You are a skinny SOB by campfire standards
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

Perfect absolutely perfect. I'm rolling

Wish my dick was.

Weighing me down.

Clark

He is easily the largest guy in his quartet UBER!
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

Hope your not agreeing with his last post. 😟
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

Hope your not agreeing with his last post. 😟

Look up some old safariman posts.... long running joke.
Who's safari man. Is he the charger with no bipod guy. LOL

Where's that scope. Flave
Hopefully....Flave is out shooting it. Looking forward to his thoughts and seeing some pics.
I thought this thread was a spoof.

Hopefully the review involves a can of tan spray paint.
Scope arrived today.

I see an UBER "unboxing" video in our near future.

Paint is reserved for products that make the grade. And also for times when I am very intoxicated.

Whichever comes first.

Dave
RandR do
Scope arrived today.

I see an UBER "unboxing" video in our near future.

Paint is reserved for products that make the grade. And also for times when I am very intoxicated.

Whichever comes first.

Dave

Well, I guess all we have to wait on is for you to form an opinion?.....
[Linked Image]

Dflave I'm gonna take a selfie with ya the week of November 8th. I'm horned up already
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

Well, I guess all we have to wait on is for you to form an opinion?.....

I'm never short on those.

I'm not a glass queer but the glass in this thing is almost silly. As in, I was seeing the same things my Leica 10X's binos were showing in the shadows of the coulee as the sun was setting. Whatever that is worth to people, I don't know but the glass in this thing is pretty GD stellar.

It is heavy.

It has great eye relief and a nice box. Meaning, "eyebox," not vagina.

The turrets are the lift and zero type and I have to say they are pretty fugking convenient.

It's a 1" tube but I had 47 MOA to spare after zeroing. More is always better of course but then again I'm not sure how far people want to stretch a 16" barreled AR either...

Dave
Dflave I'm gonna take a selfie with ya the week of November 8th. I'm horned up already

What are we doing on the 8th?

Clark
I heard those Rangers will really knock your socks off.

And a matching drill.
Heade your way with my pard from Boise
I'll buy you wanna meet up...
Some range time this evening and things went not bad. Zeroed it out and then just fugked around between the 2 and the 3 and back to the 50.

All was well but I didn't have the time to stretch legs.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by SamOlson
I heard those Rangers will really knock your socks off.

And a matching drill.

Bro....

I literally have no idea what happened between last Friday and Monday morning.

Not complaining.

Dave

10-4. Be happy to meet up and pound some brews. Just let me know when.

Dave
If it makes you feel any better at some point Saturday a beer exploded I the front seat of my truck just saying.
Great video.

I especially liked the titty twisting and platform info.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Great video.

I especially liked the titty twisting and platform info.

AR.

10-4. Be happy to meet up and pound some brews.

Dave

Heads up.

Suspect the judman and his "pard" may want to pound something else after a few brews.

Good Luck!
Might pound your cheeks after you swallow liar larrys kids.. Himt
Might pound your cheeks after you swallow liar larrys kids.. Himt

Is that the steel plate in your skull doing the writing... or you?
Originally Posted by add

10-4. Be happy to meet up and pound some brews.

Dave

Heads up.

Suspect the judman and his "pard" may want to pound something else after a few brews.

Good Luck!

Hey add, cup those nuts while sucking... Hint
Put the scope on a hunting rifle, and lay off the booze.

It looks like any review here, would be suspect.

It is too bad Tract took the bait in this case.
Wrong thread this one is serious. 😆.
Don't you have an SA to type out for the mods. "By the end of the week" oh man you are a silly guy.
That's you gurgling liar larrys imagination and pretend, though you knew that ...
Fred:

Are you boozed up again, I suppose......
That's right he was supposed to have me banned weeks ago... Laffin
Not to nitpick, but what model scope are you reviewing?
Put the scope on a hunting rifle

I did not know Zumbo was a farmer. Learn something new every day.

It does not matter much, over 200 replies to a boozy thread that will lead to a new optics company sending out a scope to a guy that is suspect.

Just hoping for any positive thoughts. wink
Judman is "heade your way with my pard" and a shoe-horned plated skull!
I have not drank anything sence I got home from work so their.
I have not drank anything sence I got home from work so their.

I have I'm drunk and my skull plate hurts... Grin
Originally Posted by add
Heads up.

Good Luck!

Nails?

Not a big fan of manual labor. They may need to call SamO.

Clark

Yeah. Pictures and shooting it on video.

Crazy stuff. All the black helicopters are just over the other side of the coulee.

Dave

It is the 2.5-10X42mm RESPONSE.

[Linked Image]

It's sitting in their AR style mount. Pretty solid. I see drop tests in its future. But not on purpose.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Specs on the aviators please.
The Classics.

http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/aviator/clv

Dave

Unfortunately, and predictably, you are correct. The handful of threadkillers that are so prevalent really get old, don't they?
$354

https://www.tractoptics.com/products/riflescopes/response-223-bdc-2.5-10x42

In couldn't find the mount on their website, but assume that at this price it's not included.
Dave, Travis, 'flave,

You do any distance shooting relying solely on the reticle yet?

Your thoughts on said reticle?

Does this scope have a zero stop?

John
$354

https://www.tractoptics.com/products/riflescopes/response-223-bdc-2.5-10x42

In couldn't find the mount on their website, but assume that at this price it's not included.

This is a new mount we are releasing that will be available for purchase separately from the scopes. We're hoping to have it up on the site very soon for ordering.

Why would you put a scope designed for an AR with a ballistic reticle matched to 5.56, on a hunting rifle when the same company produces scopes designed with more mainstream hunters in mind?

John
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Dave, Travis, 'flave,

You do any distance shooting relying solely on the reticle yet?

Your thoughts on said reticle?

Does this scope have a zero stop?

John

I just got it at 10am yesterday morning! grin

I want to run the turrets and see how it tracks and then I'm going to play with the reticle. And yes, the reticle has appeal but I did not use it yesterday. It was also really calm yesterday and I'm more anxious to use it in the wind than anything else.

No zero stop.

Dave

Unfortunately, and predictably, you are correct. The handful of threadkillers that are so prevalent really get old, don't they?

Yeah.

Like the people that log on just to explain they don't like what they read voluntarily. And don't discuss anything related to optics, or rifles.

Dave
Flave you liked the mount well enough?
Any ballpark as to what those will go for??

Yeah.

Like the people that log on just to explain they don't like what they read voluntarily. And don't discuss anything related to optics, or rifles.

Dave

Right....except that I've followed Farmboy's posts on various forums for a while now, and he knows what he's talking about. He's probably owned more optics than you've ever heard of, but then again you grew up a big city Chicago boy.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Yes. More than the PEPR for sure. It's beastly though and has some heft.

Can't help with the retail question.

Dave

Right....except that I've followed Farmboy's posts on various forums for a while now, and he knows what he's talking about. He's probably owned more optics than you've ever heard of, but then again you grew up a big city Chicago boy.

I'm thrilled to learn you're in love with Farmboy's dick.

And I did not grow up in Chicago. You are a liar/texan.

Dave
Truth hurts, huh Dave? If it were a beer/alcohol or teaching your kid various foul language review you'd be the man.
Truth hurts, huh Dave?

It's your stupidity, display it as much as you want.

If it were a beer/alcohol or teaching your kid various foul language review you'd be the man.

If it was a review of Farmboy's COCK, you'd be the man!

Dave
Jealousy? I don't expect Shakespearean prose from Dave Clark, but he will say it sucks or sucks not. Meanwhile back at the ranch would not trust any review by one who swears by Leupold being handed down...just sayin is all
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Yes. More than the PEPR for sure. It's beastly though and has some heft.

Can't help with the retail question.

Dave

Word. Don't really care about heft. I like beefy...I have several of swfa's SSALT mounts and really have no issues with them but might like to check these out. Call your people and find out cost man, pollack discount applied of course...
Thanks
I'll try the bat phone.

Dave
Truth hurts, huh Dave?

If it were a beer/alcohol or teaching your kid various foul language review you'd be the man.

Dave

That's the best you've got?
Lets just get an honest review.
I don't want be reading sarcasm, drunk acting behavior or small dick syndrome mentality review.
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

Why would you put a scope designed for an AR with a ballistic reticle matched to 5.56, on a hunting rifle when the same company produces scopes designed with more mainstream hunters in mind?

John

And more importantly, how is my AR not a hunting rifle?

Dave
Cert,

$58.00.

Dave

That's the best you've got?

Are you done whining like a bitch?

Dave
Cert,

$58.00.

Dave

Much obliged..that's reasonable
calm down Raider is an "expert" at that.
Truth hurts, huh Dave?

Dave

That was a funny exchange.

Equal burns....

Upland starts on the 1st.....

And college football.

The most wonderful time of year is about to begin!
SamO I will take pictures of those cattle books in November and send them to you they are really cool you would appreciate them I'm sure.
Sam,
Let me know when the snakes are gone.
Then I can upland.

I need a little Montana Rez COCK........

apparently Farmboy's is occupied.....

P.S. Are kids supposed to learn foul from Hillary?

It's vacation time. I need a break from this arduous lifestyle I live.

More to come.

Dave

Hey Clark,
When do you start sending out the free scopes?
Don't be a bogart.
Have fun.
I can pass along to a second reviewer after I am done reviewing.

Dave
WTF?
Who knows what holes you've rammed that tube up, while in Havre.
I want a new one mutherfùcker.
Didn't you get like a whole container of them?
Peace
'slave- don't be a freeloading tick. 'flave no likee.
ok.
I'll pay shipping.
thanks blackheart.
I would like to review it on a NO-Veske 18 inch barreled 5.56 currently wearing a 2.5-10 x 42 NF. I have a free Aeroprecision mount but if it comes with a mount that is gravy. I will pay shipping and send $20.00 more than Wageslave.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
I would like to review it on a NO-Veske 18 inch barreled 5.56 currently wearing a 2.5-10 x 42 NF. I have a free Aeroprecision mount but if it comes with a mount that is gravy. I will pay shipping and send $20.00 more than Wageslave.

Seems legit.

Clark
Let me know.
This must be a really in-depth review........
Please be patient and keep in mind that is a government job.

Oh.

I will check back in 9 months...
or not.

Thank you.
It's called the 4 day weekend....

And then another 8 and 1/2 months for testing...
You worked.
I worked.
Weekend?

It is a privilege to be able to get a vast, far reaching, in-depth, drunken review from our government.
I can only hope that thousands of my tax dollars are consumed.

All morning I was waiting around for a big government subsidy check but finally remembered the mailman works for the government.

Well, in total disclosure, the rural mailperson did have to work Saturday......
On the other hand, I didn't get a check Saturday either.

This scope info is vital. VITAL, I say.
I hope Clark didn't pawn it for a 40 of Olde English.
Drunk is a review all of its self boys.
Calm yourselves.

Clark
Drunk = calm ???
Calm yourselves.

Clark

VITAL.
I will not be cyber-bullied.

I'm starting a new thread.

Clark
Pussy.

jibber jabber? Are you 7?
Originally Posted by Dre
Lets just get an honest review.
I don't want be reading sarcasm, drunk acting behavior or small dick syndrome mentality review.

Then you're clearly in the wrong place.
What's amazing is that some people can't enjoy a simultaneous honest review AND small dick syndrome at the same time.

For those that can, deflave is the authoritah of reviewers.

© 24hourcampfire