Home
Anybody use one? They seem like pretty cool little scopes. I just had one arrive, and have another en route.

I have a few "initial impressions" , but would like to hear from others.........
Sold mine, It had a darker ring on the outer edge.... even after I sent in.
My buddy loves it on his bolt action 22.
The elevation turret is spot on
Im not scope snob or own the best scopes.
But this one wasn't as good as the redfiled revolution or even Nikon pro staff.
Honest opinions are what I seek.. Nothing else.

Thanks Dre.....

I have one mounted in some Leupold QD rings that I keep in the bag of my 10/22 takedown. I really like the glass on it. My two complaints are the ease of accidently spinning the elevation turret (especially while in the takedown bag) and the reticle looking gold and not black depending on the light. Both issues I can live with. Great little scope
I was checking both out on the boresighter just now. They both track fine.

I can agree on the "donut hole" Dre mentioned. And can also agree with Cotis on the the reticle washing out in brighter light, and that the glass is pretty nice.

A couple more observations:

Even though both scopes are new, one is NOS, and the other more recent mfg.

The more recent model has slightly better glass, the moa reticle is a tad thicker/darker, and the power selector ring is very hard to turn. NOS one is hard to turn also, but not as hard.

Just a few observations. They still seem like really cool little scopes for the price, and with Leupold backing them up, I don't think I will ever regret my purchase.......
© 24hourcampfire