Home
I have three Burris scopes: 8-32x44 Signature, a 6-18 AO Fullfield and a 4-12 Fullfield All with the PeepPlex reticle. All were made in USA.

I'm into 22 target shooting, and while these scopes are very clear, the PeepPlex isn't cutting it for me.

I can have them all converted to a Fine Plex reticle for $60 each (I pay initial shipping).

Since this reticle has been discontinued and no longer available from Burris, I'm wondering if I should sell them, and just buy replacement scopes? Is there a collector market for these?

Many thanks for your input!
Other than a couple older scopes like Unertals there really aren't any scopes that I would call collectable. Some used ones hold part of their value better than others but none really appreciate in value. Just my opinion but if you like the scopes get the new reticle put int them.
You can not likely sell, buy, or trade up for $60 each. If you are happy with the quality, other than reticle, the change may be the way to go.

Best wishes,

Jack
Originally Posted by SRShooter
I have three Burris scopes: 8-32x44 Signature, a 6-18 AO Fullfield and a 4-12 Fullfield All with the PeepPlex reticle. All were made in USA.

I'm into 22 target shooting, and while these scopes are very clear, the PeepPlex isn't cutting it for me.

I can have them all converted to a Fine Plex reticle for $60 each (I pay initial shipping).

Since this reticle has been discontinued and no longer available from Burris, I'm wondering if I should sell them, and just buy replacement scopes? Is there a collector market for these?

Many thanks for your input!
I have the Burris Signature Series 8-32x44mm Ballistic Mil-Dot using DIP Inc 25MOA rail and Warne Medium rings on my Marlin 980V 22LR for 100yd. 22LR matches. Works pefectly.
I think that I'll get them all new Fine Plex reticles.

I appreciate all of your comments and insights!

THANKS!!
© 24hourcampfire