Home
FOund a deal on a diavari V 2.5-10x50 T* and couldnt pass it up. Been using a meopta meopro but always wanted to try a high end zeiss. IT has the #8 reticle. Did i make a good decision? Will i notice a difference in lowlight over the meopro?

Use it and get back to us and let us know.
That's a terrific scope. If the coatings haven't been degraded by improper cleaning, what you'll notice most in low light is the Zeiss' ability to resolve fine detail and provide a better/sharper image. There isn't all that much difference in actual light transmission between the two. Check them out side-by-side in moonlight -- after giving your eyes at least 8-10 minutes to adjust to the conditions -- to really see the difference.
killindeer,

Does your scope have the water resistant coating like Bushnell?
Originally Posted by Ringman
killindeer,

Does your scope have the water resistant coating like Bushnell?

No it doesnt have the Lotutec coating.
I've hunted that scope for the first time this year and like it as much as I can like a 50mm scope. I carry a different rifle when I need something fast and handy but it's an awesome low light scope.

I had mine retrofitted with an ASV+ turret and killed a buck at a personal longest distance of 365 yards

I'm also a big fan of the 42mm version
Got the scope in today! This thing is nice! Need to figure out what rings ima go with. Is my only option for lens covers for this scope the butler creeks?
Vortex might have some.
© 24hourcampfire