Home
Posted By: blammer Radio interview - 03/27/01
I just got this email thought it would be fun to share...<P>Subject: Gun Control<BR> <BR>Gotta love those gun control advocates....<BR>I was listening to the radio the other day, and I<BR>heard one of the all-time best comeback lines in my life.<BR>Note: This is an exact replication of a National Public Radio interview between a female broadcaster and US Army General Reinwald who was<BR><BR>about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.<BR> <BR>INTERVIEW BEGINS:<BR>FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit<BR>your base?"<BR>GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.<BR>FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?<BR>GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range."<BR>FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?"<BR><BR>GENERAL REINWALD: "I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a<BR><BR>firearm. <BR>FEMALE INTERVIEWER: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."<BR><BR>GENERAL REINWALD: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you? "<BR>The radio went silent and the interview ended.<BR> <P><BR>
Posted By: Loud Cloud Re: Radio interview - 03/27/01
ROTFLMAO !! Thanks for sharing, that was OUTSTANDING. The general obviously took to heart the Boy Scouts' motto, "Be Prepared".
© 24hourcampfire