Home
Posted By: hoytshooter obamas new gunlaws? - 01/16/13
so am i understanding this right. are all private gun sales going to be illegal,including internet sales and gunshows?
Posted By: Brazos Re: obamas new gunlaws? - 01/16/13
Haven't read the "law" (sic), but internet sales go through FFL's now, so should be OK.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: obamas new gunlaws? - 01/17/13
I haven't seen an EO that says Internet (private) sales will be illegal, but it's funny, one EO talks about training FFLs how to deal with private sales???????

Don't know what that means or where it's gonna go but I'm sure we will see.

I'm reading that the OP was talking about in state sales that are not needing back ground checks.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: obamas new gunlaws? - 01/17/13
Just read an article where the king hopes legislation is passed to pass a AWB, mag capacities, ban certain ammo, and all background checks. So sounds like he didn't do an EO for private sales. Probably worried about the whole silly states rights thing.

But EO #6 has me baffled on how he wants a letter or directive on how FFLs are to handle private sales. I wonder what his majesty has planned if congress doesn't pass anything, which they won't.
Posted By: hoytshooter Re: obamas new gunlaws? - 01/17/13
i dont understand the gunshow thing because i always have to do the paper work when i buy a gun.obummer was saying 40% of sales are done without ffl holder.
© 24hourcampfire