Home
I'm a HUGE believer in the Audette Ladder system for load development. Every use it for cast boolits and their associated rifles?

Alan
Sometimes. But sometimes I get lucky right out of the chute and stop there and concentrate on marksmanship skills rather than pursuing finite accuracy. Sometimes I just take the scattergun approach. It all depends on your mindset, and what trips your trigger- as long as fun is had.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Sometimes. But sometimes I get lucky right out of the chute and stop there and concentrate on marksmanship skills rather than pursuing finite accuracy.

What he said.
I understand. I mean the boolits are basically, free. The time spent shooting is great for one health. Boolits don't particulairly wear on the barrel like jacketed do.

Just wondering.

Alan
What's a "boolit"? grin
Alan one can spend as much time as he wishes finding the best load & there is certainly nothing wrong with that. Once I cast a bunch of the RCBS 30-180-FN & loaded them over 20 grains of 2400 because my measure was set there for the 44 Mag. Well the ole '06 put 3 in 1 1/2" at a hundred so I looked on more. The load does about 1800 & is plenty for what I do with it. So sometimes you get lucky.
GSSP - Don't take gnoahh's "boolits" baiting question!!! grin
Originally Posted by selmer
GSSP - Don't take gnoahh's "boolits" baiting question!!! grin

You know he wouldn't do that. whistle
Ha ha! Just a polite jab at the bastardization of the King's English! grin
© 24hourcampfire