Home
I've been looking on the net and simply can't find it. If someone has something they could email me, that would be great. If all else fails, maybe I could buy a couple bullets from someone and start measuring.
Thanks, Jeff

What are you trying to do?

I'm going to have the mold replicated in aluminum, with tumble lube grooves for my single six.

Have you tried Mountain Molds? They have an on-line design program that will probably help.

I'll check it out. I've used Tom, at Accurate Molds in the past - he does a nice job.

I only have one Accurate mould and it's pretty good. It casts a tad light but acceptable. Reasonable in price as well.

I don't have any Mountain moulds. Well, I have a half interest in one I went in on with a guy that used to have a casting business. Haven't seen him in a while so don't know where the mould is.

What do you need to know? I have this mold and have a pile already cast, sized, and lubed lying on my loading bench.
Kid, If I send you some money for shipping, could you send a couple? What alloy do you use?
No need to pay shipping. PM me your address and I'll send you a few. I use an alloy close to Lyman #2.
Kid, PM sent
© 24hourcampfire