Home
Posted By: woodchuck99f lyman mould - 09/29/15
I have one half of a lyman mould it is a 31141..there are 3 numbers below that 576 and a K7 at the bottom ...I was wondering if any one has the other half ..This half has the female holes for the alignment pins. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mssgn Re: lyman mould - 10/01/15
Lyman probably has one.
Posted By: woodchuck99f Re: lyman mould - 10/02/15
what they would charge I could buy a whole mold.I was hoping to get lucky and have someone have the other half in their junk drawer ..
Posted By: Yondering Re: lyman mould - 10/02/15
Even if they did, you'd need the other half from your exact mold, not someone else's mold of the same part number. The blocks are a matched set once the cavities are cut, you can't mix and match them and expect them to line up.

Unfortunately all you've got is a paperweight unless you can figure out what happened to the other half of your mold.
Posted By: lastround Re: lyman mould - 10/03/15
Originally Posted by Yondering
Even if they did, you'd need the other half from your exact mold, not someone else's mold of the same part number. The blocks are a matched set once the cavities are cut, you can't mix and match them and expect them to line up.

Unfortunately all you've got is a paperweight unless you can figure out what happened to the other half of your mold.

What he said
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: lyman mould - 10/09/15
Now that's funny. Go to eBay and buy a whole double mold cheaper than you're going to find something to fit that.
Posted By: woodchuck99f Re: lyman mould - 10/10/15
thanks fellas Just hoping to mach it up ...should just throw it away so it stops bugging me to only have half ha ha
© 24hourcampfire