Home
I have a foot like a boxcar. Does anyone make a wide hunting boot? Thanks in advance, powdr
Might be hard to find right now. Usually I can walk in to tbe Miles City Saddlery and buy a pair of EE Hondo cowboy boots. Now they're on order....3 to 6 months out.
Kenetrek makes a wide boot, I wear the 13 W and it fits me great. In New Balance I wear the 12 4E and depending what you're looking for, New Balance makes a pretty good boot as well in a multitude of widths. I don't push the New Balance hard, I save the Kenetrek's for that.
Redwing makes a few models in 4e
Lowa Renegade makes a wide, I wear them.
Danner makes EE boots.
Originally Posted by wytex
Danner makes EE boots.

Yup. Thank goodness. Tight boots make cold feet.
Meindl
Russell Moccasin and Boot Company makes them to fit your foot. You take measurements of 7 or 8 places on each foot in accordance with their data form and they make them to fit. Good boots. A little pricey ($600 or so) but they will fit. I have been using their 10 inch Sheep Hunter with the air bob sole for more than 20 years.
Originally Posted by MAC
Russell Moccasin and Boot Company makes them to fit your foot. You take measurements of 7 or 8 places on each foot in accordance with their data form and they make them to fit. Good boots. A little pricey ($600 or so) but they will fit. I have been using their 10 inch Sheep Hunter with the air bob sole for more than 20 years.

These are some of the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Even the ones with a lot of support feel like I am hunting in my bedroom slippers.

No complaints on the Lowa. Redwing or US made Danner boots, either.
I have a set of 12EE desert combat boots
I have 2 pairs of Russell's 13EEE. Great boots. There are off the shelf boots in EE.
i wear 14 EE/EEE. i Bought a set of Kenetrek Mountain extreme NI in 15 Wide and they fit wondefully even with heavy socks on
Whites (Spokane, Wa) makes custom boots.
I’ve had the same pair of White’s for more than 20 years. They’ve been sent back to be rebuilt 2x and still going strong. Not the lightest or most waterproof, but they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.
Danner and Lacrosse both do, or at least their Es are equivalent. I wear a 13EE and Danner and Lacrosse 13Es fit me fine, and a little room to spare.
I use Thorogood boots a lot, and they're made in the USA. Have a pair of EE on right now at work.

I get hunting boots from Hoffman's.
I am in the same boat. I use Bellevile boots which go up to 4E. Dunham boots go up to 6E.
Danner makes an EE as stated in earlier posts

Crispi also makes an EE
I wear a quad E and have had Rocky and Timberland boots in size 13 EEEE they fit well and are comfortable. Matter of fact I'm on my second set of Timberland hiking boots, old set isn't worn out yet and I wear the new set just enough to get them broke in.
My feet are long and narrow. Like size 13B or C. So I went with Russell Moccasin custom made boots back in 1994 or so. I still have that original pair but have also bought a couple additional pair. Great boots.
I have a pair of Chippewa's in EEE sitting here beside me as I type.
Made in the US of A too.
From imported materials though (leather or thinsulate??)

Crispi's and Zamberlan's both make them.

I'm with you on the blocky feet and love both those brands.
In spokane WA there's multiple custom boot makers besides Whites as mentioned. There's Nick's and 2 more that operate small shops.
I have to buy all my shoes/boots on-line. Same with hats (I wear size 8 hats). Depending on brands I wear size 16 wide for shoes and boots.
If I recall I looked at big shoes dot com or something like that. My wife seems to enjoy looking on line for that stuff more than I do. She bought the last couple of pair for me.

I can usually find shirts at a certain store but they’re expensive. 40 inch sleeves make it an issue.

Good luck getting your boots.
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Kenetrek makes a wide boot, I wear the 13 W and it fits me great

At SHOT one year, the guys at the Kenetrek booth measured my feet, which turned out to be EE+. They stretched out a pair of their boots and shipped them to me a couple of months later. Best fitting pair of boots that I've owned. GREAT customer service.

Originally Posted by Schmidtx2
Redwing makes a few models in 4e

This.
Belleville - C790

[Linked Image from bellevilleboot.com]

GR
I'm wearing Lowa Renegade GTX in 13 E
I too have wide feet. Russell Moccasin will make what you want/need or for off the shelf, Keen has been my go to for wide, shoes/boots.

Alan
© 24hourcampfire