Home
Posted By: 8mmRem Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/11/09
Ok, I am familiar with King of the Mountain and Sleeping Indian. Has anyone here used www.beaglewear.com/ and if so what is your opinion.

Thanks
Posted By: mogwai Re: Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/12/09
Some of the guys in eastern states might be able to help. I know a few who hang out at www.huntingchat.net/forum use it. Might ask them about the stuff.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/12/09
I have a Beagle Stalker coat and think that it is a nice coat for sitting in a stand, but too warm if you're going to be moving far.

Jeff
Posted By: Robster Re: Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/16/09
I have the Beagle coat. The camo style. I do a lot of rabbit hunting, and we had some 0 degree mornings. I wore a t shirt, sweatshirt and that jacket and I was warm as toast. BUT, remember, when rabbit hunting with beagles, you are moving a lot so it is easy to stay warm. It is holding up well to the thorns as well.
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/16/09
Originally Posted by Robster
I have the Beagle coat . The camo style. I do a lot of rabbit hunting , and we had some 0 degree mornings. I wore a t shirt, sweatshirt and that jacket and I was warm as toast. BUT, remember, when rabbit hunting with beagles, you are moving a lot so it is easy to stay warm. It is holding up well to the thorns as well.

That's got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time! How does it hold up when you roll on dead snakes, and jump in and out of your box in the back of the truck?
Just joshing you... grin
Posted By: Robster Re: Beagle Outdoor wear - 02/16/09
How does it hold up when you roll on dead snakes, and jump in and out of your box in the back of the truck?

C'mon now, your just being ridiculous, EVERYBODY knows that in the northeast, there are no snakes out when rabbit season is open. smile

As for the rest, it has not caught on the edges of the dogbox and ripped, although the shavings inside for bedding tends to stick to the material like burdocks.
© 24hourcampfire