Home
Can anyone recommend a true artist and professional in the area around Casper?

If all goes well we will be looking for someone to mount some Pronghorn Bucks and ship them back home.

Thanks.
Well, I don't know what their work is like now, but way back in 1981, I used Ziker Taxidermy, in Casper to shoulder mount a pronghorn buck and doe. 30 yrs. later, they are hanging in my basement, looking pretty darn good.

maddog
Ziker is what I chose last year also. Can't tell you about his work as I still don't have mine back! wink
There are some good taxidermists here in Northern CO and if you have to head south from Casper they would meet you somewhere. PM me if you are interested
[Linked Image]
22 mi east of Casper, in Glenrock, Stan Taylor, Wildlife Creations International.
Kim's Art Wild in Rolling Hills by Glenrock did ours last year and shipped them.
She does nice work also
Stan Taylor

http://wildlifecreationsint.com/
Ziker Taxidermy
940 N Center St
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 237-8176

ask hunter about the dermist he took his buck lope from last year to.....
still waiting, and the guy asked if he was sure he brought the lope to him !!!!

If you go near Rawlins, there is none better than Tom at Trails West. And a super guy to beat.
Originally Posted by Cinch
Ziker Taxidermy
940 N Center St
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 237-8176

Is that the one with his wife's flower shop in front? If so, I used him back in '95.
Originally Posted by davidlea
If you go near Rawlins, there is none better than Tom at Trails West. And a super guy to beat.

I used to guide hunts with Tom in the early to mid 90's. What a character and what a GREAT guy!

Drummond
I used Ziker for my '06 buck. He did a nice job and everything he told me about timing, etc. came true.
© 24hourcampfire