Home
I took this photograph a few years ago in Helena Montana. It was a completely random moment, but I really like how it turned out. I call it my 4th of July photograph. So here's to wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July.
[Linked Image]
Thnx for sharing:

That really is KOOOL.

I have WT deer living on and around my property in Ar. I see deer, does, yearlings, and fawns quite frequently.

NOT to be critical but here our WT bucks are more seclusive. I do see a buck or 2 on occasion but not nearly as often as the does and little ones.

HAPPY 4th.
That is cool
jwall, the mule deer behavior in Helena Montana is not typical of most mature muley bucks. They kind'a have their own unique micro-environment there. However, I understand that the city has started a culling program to reduce the deer numbers in town. I've traveled and lived all over the West and I've never seen anything quite like the local deer in Helena. I can't imagine waking up to bucks like this every morning in my yard, or on my way to work. I would go crazy!!!
[Linked Image]

Another shot of un-reality.
[Linked Image]
Great photo! ! Happyv4th!!
cool cool smile
Happy Independence Day, buddy!
ive almost hit more deer inside Helena city limits than on the entire trip to and from Helena from here....especially by the Albertsons off Prospect....
Originally Posted by Big Sky

Another shot of un-reality.
[Linked Image]

Ummm..UNREAL is right!

And to think lots of GUYS spend LOTS of $$$ to hunt lesser bucks.

THANKS AGAIN
Great picture thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the nice photos.
Pavement pounders... smile
Holey Mackel Kingfish!
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
Holey Mackel Kingfish!

laugh laugh laugh laugh et.al.

"THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES".

Great pics and thanks for sharing! I wonder if that first buck puts a hoof to his heart if the National Anthem is played? smile

Too funny in a painful sort of tormenting way!

Bob
© 24hourcampfire