Home
Posted By: deerslayerok Australian Cull hunt ??? - 07/20/13
This might start some negative posts but I am going to ask anyway...

Has anyone been or know any specific info on this donkey, camel, pig cull hunts down in the Northern Territories of Australia? Sounds like it would be a great week of shooting and you would be doing the ranchers a wonderful favor. But there isn't a whole lot of info out there on prices and such.
Posted By: rattler Re: Australian Cull hunt ??? - 07/20/13
never done it but some of the Aussie members have......really want to do one.....
I contacted these guys http://huntaust.com.au/home.html several years ago about a cull hunt. Seemed like a very cool opportunity. Might be worth a call if you're interested.
Posted By: Tophet1 Re: Australian Cull hunt ??? - 07/21/13
They are cutting each others throats up there for business. Bargain hard. PM coming.
Just about everything hunted is a cull hunt in Oz as you are primarily hunting non indigenous species which are not protected, although some of the larger feral species like buffalo and banteng are "controlled" by your cheque book.
Posted By: LWILLIAMS Re: Australian Cull hunt ??? - 07/27/13
If anyone comes up with some more info on this I would love to know. I've been wanting to go to Australia, this would kill two birds with one stone.
© 24hourcampfire