Home
Seems to me that these bullets work!

[Linked Image]

Bullet in:

[Linked Image]

Bullet out:

[Linked Image]
Nice shooting Marty!
Great picture and congrats. GAP 260? how far?
GAP 260 non-typical, 234 yards. Slightly quartering toward. Spotted him alone at 300 and he walked toward us... Not a smart move on his part.

I laugh every time someone says "a berger does not leave an exit would" smile
I've shot 2 deer that the Berger did not exit and 4 that it did.
All 6 ended up dead with soupy internals so I don't think an exit matters with the Berger VLD.
Way to go Marty!
I didn't laugh at the exit wounds I had from Bergers. Never again for me. mtmuley
Nice goat with a nice rifle....congrats
I think that exit wound came from hitting bone. But, it's dead and I'm gonna have antelope summer sausage, so I could care less.
Originally Posted by Huntr
Way to go Marty!

Huntr,

These non-typical .260's fit the bill, don't they? grin
Great lope Marty. Congrats.
BTW. Thanks guys for the kind words! This was my first hunt out west and, save for my wife and boys, I really don't want to go back to Indiana...
That is a really nice antelope - great picture as well.
Congrats to you and welcome to the antelope hunting addiction - bet you will be back:)
I was just talking to the outfitter tonight.... grin
Nice lope! Congrats.
Nice antelope! I'm glad we don't have Any white stuff yet, seems like last week it was winter here.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
BTW. Thanks guys for the kind words! This was my first hunt out west and, save for my wife and boys, I really don't want to go back to Indiana...
Yeppers!! I've experienced that on every trip back home...

Congrats on a good looking buck. I may try those bullets next time. I got very similar results from the Scenars.
Nice goat! Chasing antelope gets in the blood, I haven't hunted them for a few years now and sure miss it. I hear ya on the not wanting to go back.
Marty, that is a good buck.

Glad your white stuff stayed south!
Outstanding work.
Sweet pic too.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I think that exit wound came from hitting bone. But, it's dead and I'm gonna have antelope summer sausage, so I could care less.

I hope you try some antelope jerkey, it is the best there is!
Very nice work! What an awesome two-fer you enjoyed out there!
Congrats on a nice buck Marty. Yep, the western hunting bug.... bit me almost 20 years ago and I've managed a western hunt or two every year since.
Congrats! All that snow makes for a nice photo too.

Regards, Guy
I'm jealous Marty!!!
Been wanting to go chase goats out west for some time now. May be in the cards for next year.
Anyway.....Great trophy for sure. I'll give you holler in a day or 2.
© 24hourcampfire