Home
Posted By: SLM NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Just kidding, but the web site does show results are back to the 23'rd instead of the 30th
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Who gives a good schitt!

frown
Posted By: SLM Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Look on the bright side, you already know.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
smile
Posted By: Huntr Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Originally Posted by SLM

Lol!
Posted By: pointer Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Originally Posted by SLM
Especally DIY NRs who put in for sheep, oryx, and ibex...

I know I'm hoping against hope, but I wouldn't mind drawing the elk tag I put in for. My pard's hunted that unit before and it looks like very neat country.
We have to make up for the last 37 years.

Hope you get an elk tag.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Gotta wait till next Wednesday now oh well.
Posted By: splattermatic Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
You suck!
Got me all excited when I read the topic.
grin
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Gotta wait till next Wednesday now oh well.

Wouldn't surprise me if e-mails went out Friday night.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NM draw is out! - 04/16/14
Friday night,I'll be gone turkey huntin' it'll be there when I get back.
Posted By: splattermatic Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Eat me pilgrim!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
laugh
Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Ya bastids!!!

I got all excited. I'm in for Elk in the Gila, Mule deer in the San Juans and Desert Big Horns.

NM is still my place of residence, so I figured I'd put in for a couple of REALLY hard to draw tags. I'm hoping that I don't though, cause I'd need to spend some serious cash to have to fly to the other side of the world.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Originally Posted by jmgraham1986
Ya bastids!!!
I got all excited. I'm in for Elk in the Gila, Mule deer in the San Juans and Desert Big Horns.
NM is still my place of residence, so I figured I'd put in for a couple of REALLY hard to draw tags. I'm hoping that I don't though, cause I'd need to spend some serious cash to have to fly to the other side of the world.

No problem, just cancel the wedding. Look at the money you'll save on that. I'm sure Katie will understand... eek grin

Ed
Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Haahahaaa.... That's the other funny part! My bride-to-be, is still in ABQ. We'll be getting married in June and THEN she'll be deploying in September.

If I fly back to NM for 2 weeks of hunting in the fall with her only a 2 hour flight away from my current location, I fear I'll be castrated.

BUT I CANT NOOOOTTTTT apply for tags.
RIGHT???

I hope my campfire friends can defend this subject.
Posted By: mudhen Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Don't worry, we've got your back!
Posted By: SLM Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Ya bastids!!!

This is the year for the trifecta. grin
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NM draw is out! - 04/17/14
Ya bastids!!!

I'll save you a bunch of money Jon,just give me the tags you are drawn for and I'll do my darndest to get the critter.

Problem solved. wink
Posted By: GregW Re: NM draw is out! - 04/18/14
New Mexico needs to kill about 3,000 lions. Then maybe I'll give them some money -
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: NM draw is out! - 04/18/14
I'll agree with the 3000 dead Mt. Lions!
Posted By: hunting1 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/18/14
Good luck, looks like next Wednesday the fat lady will sing! I drew AZ elk so not the normal excitement like normal but maybe i'll draw an oryx this year.
Posted By: Razz Re: NM draw is out! - 04/19/14
Crossing my fingers; in for elk, Oryx, deer and antelope (like that last one will ever happen). Good Luck all!
Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/19/14
Backdoor method is working for Barbs, deer and oryx!
Nothing for me so far
Posted By: Huntr Re: NM draw is out! - 04/19/14
Backdoor method is working for Barbs, deer and oryx!

How are you accessing that?
Posted By: SLM Re: NM draw is out! - 04/19/14
If it's working like years past, it will tell you you already have a lic if you try to purchase a private land lic.
If its working, nothing for any of us.

Eta; if you have your general lic as refundable, it shouldn't allow you to buy one if you drew something.
Currently, I think it only works for barbs, deer and oryx.

Try to buy a private land OTC tag and it'll reject telling you that you already have one.
That should be all that works because agreements haven't been signed yet to enter authorization #'s.
Posted By: BigFin Re: NM draw is out! - 04/19/14
I just checked for me and another non-resident. We both asked to have refunds if not drawn. I applied for elk and pronghorn and was able to go online and buy a $65 hunting license. Evidently, I did not draw, so my license is refunded and it would now let me go and purchase a new license.

My friend only applied for antelope. When I tried to buy a non-resident license for him, it would not let me add it to the cart, stating a license was currently on file.

My guess, the backdoor method is working and my buddy drew pronghorn and I drew nothing.
Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/20/14
Schitt- it appears as if I drew something.

It ain't deer, so deserts or 16c or 16a bulls or deserts.

I don't wanna think about plane tickets
Posted By: SLM Re: NM draw is out! - 04/20/14
Either would be excellent...

Good luck
I didn't wanna draw, just applied on principle!
Posted By: splattermatic Re: NM draw is out! - 04/20/14
I guess no oryx for me?
It would let me buy a private land license.
Can't figure elk out?

Off to Hobbs in the morning.
Mark-
Unless you have a friend that would let you borrow a private land authorization, your wouldn't be able to check on elk.

Posted By: jmgraham1986 Re: NM draw is out! - 04/22/14
You can also now tell if you drew any OIL tags such as BHS, Oryx or Rifle Ibex by clicking on the 'my account' tab and then going to the bottom and reviewing your OIL info.

I didn't draw deer or bighorn so its First season rifle in the Gila for elk since I WAS charged for a license when i elected to receive a refund.

Good luck to everyone else!
Posted By: Razz Re: NM draw is out! - 04/22/14

I didn't draw deer or bighorn so its First season rifle in the Gila for elk since I WAS charged for a license when i elected to receive a refund.

I thought we all got charged when we applied and refunds are issued after the draw? My CC was charged back when I applied, no refunds yet.

About an hour after my original post I got an email ,drew my archery elk hunt!
© 24hourcampfire