Home
as you may remember, this was the first time hunting for both my wife and my 12YO son and I'm proud to report they have 4 animals in the freezer, all one shot kills wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and a shot of the boy with grandpa and his antelope

[Linked Image]

and doing the work with out (non-OSHA compliant) grinder

[Linked Image]

cool
Great pics of great times Matt!
Great job!
Great pics and even better times, congrats! Were the pronghorn in UT? That country looks like my old stomping grounds.
up by Lyman
Matt, you are a lucky SOB!!! Great fun with your family. All of you know how to enjoy life!! Congrats to all of ya!!
Gotcha! Though not where I was thinking, that country's quite similar and not too far away.
Great pictures - really like the home-made grinder pretty ingenious!!
Cool.
Great stuff, guns and loads?
my wife used my ruger hawkeye 280AI (168 tsx)

my son has a ruger hawkeye 7-08 (140 tsx)
Congratulations! Great family event.

How did your son become a Michigan State fan?

405wcf
my wife and I are both MSU CVM alums
Congrats!!! I like how the whole family is involved! That homemade grinder is also bada$$!!

Eric
Great stuff.
Congrats to the lefty's.
Thanks.
Awesome
Too cool!

Beautiful family. Congrats to you all.
A job well done by all! Congrats!!
Good stuff!
Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing.
Matt;
Good afternoon sir, I'll dispense with my usual salutation as it would appear you and yours are doing quite well. cool

Please send along further congratulations to the hunters Matt, it's great to see family hunting stories and photos, especially when they involve newer hunters.

As a by the way, I really thought your grinder setup was cool, though I might fabricate up some guards just because with my luck it'd be me getting my digits into the drive pulleys after a long shift of burger making.

Thanks again sir, all the best to you folks this fall and good luck on all your remaining hunts too.

Dwayne
Hey Matt! Nice job by all, congrats all the way around!
© 24hourcampfire