Home
Posted By: aus Dream hunt plan - 06/27/15
Say you were looking at your options for a multi species hunt in the US, Canada, Alaska general area with about a 15k budjet. What, where and who with????
Things to consider:
Wifey has a cyber friend in Sask that says I can come over and hunt on her place (I'm in Australia). Haven't looked into it too hard but I think I need a sponsor only to hunt there? Can't hunt the muleys there being a non res i think. So timing would be around their whitetail season.
Seeing the northern lights and hunting a big old Alaska Yukon moose is on the bucket list. The dream would be to hunt one of those with Phil. That might push the budjet some if I want to chase some other critters as well I guess. Haven't looked how the seasons match up to the above, just kinda thinking out loud here on a lazy saturday afternoon.
Just for a bit of fun what would you suggest?

Posted By: aus Re: Dream hunt plan - 06/28/15
Premature ejerkulation there - I need a guide in Sask hey smile
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: Dream hunt plan - 06/28/15
some time in the next 4-5 years I'd like to do one of those myself, likely BC or Alaska..?..

I mostly want a goat and a moose, but caribou, griz,wolf are OK by me too.
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Dream hunt plan - 06/29/15
I'd come in the Fall (October/November) and start in Texas with an Axis and Auodad hunt in SW Texas then finish my treck with a Combo Muley/Elk hunt in either New Mexico or Montana. Just my .02 cents. You should be able to cover all that with 15K
Posted By: Darren_V Re: Dream hunt plan - 07/16/15
Well if you are able to come to Canada it's eh not hey. Just sayin. And if you do you'll have a great time, we're nice and polite!

Moosey
© 24hourcampfire