Home
Buddy and I got a hit, December here we come!
Hell yea bud. Hope I can come help glass.
Ka-ching! My third big game tag this year!
No deer tags for me or the wife, wife has a cow elk tag and I'll pick up a leftover coues tag somewhere.

Kent
I must be living right. My wife and I both drew unit 27 muzzy bull tags in September and now either her or I drew unit 12 A or B late hunts. Good times ahead!
Credit card hit, put in for Coues, dont know which area I got yet.
Congrats to all who drew. Have fun and enjoy. Wish I could be joining you but I put in for Bonus Points only this fall. Too much "stuff" going on to risk drawing and not being able to go.

Probably get down there for my yearly javelina HAM hunt in the spring.

Keep AZ beautiful for me and have a great summer planning.

Geno
Unit 39 for me... hopefully the Dec muzzy tag.
27 muzzy tags x 2 ??

That's a drooler tag there. Wow.
yes indeed. I drew mine in the bonus round with 18 points, she drew hers with 12. According to the point report she was the only one in that point group that drew a
tag.
Card got hit laugh , WOOHOO, haven't checked the area. Probably 4b 3rd choice with only 1 point.
There's no point in even checking for deer as I put 3-5th choices in 99% hunts so I have some type of a deer tag- I just hope it's in December- same time as my sheep tag!
You have a sheep tag Dennis?
I was wondering the same thing...did you draw a sheep tag Dennis?
I got hit. It's going to be 24a and either coues or muley. Those were my first two choices, and I don't recall the order.
Did you have other choices? 3-5th choices will show up just the same.
Originally Posted by GregW
You have a sheep tag Dennis?

No, I was so hoping. 26 points.
Results are posted online
Deer Draw Successful 01011 10/23/2015 - 11/01/2015 UNIT 10 Big area, should be able to find something in there. laugh
© 24hourcampfire