Home
Just saw where I didn't draw antelope, didn't draw elk permit and didn't draw B tag for deer.
Hopefully, I will get that brow tine prairie dog tag for region one... Not a lot of people put in for it.

Oh, yea, and didn't draw ewe tag, with 6 preference points. Am I lucky or what????
They told me to GFM.

Travis
I drew a non resident cow elk B tag for 700.
Three antelope permits for the family....either sex.

Been seeing some really good bucks this summer...
I got the mule deer buck permit for my chosen district. it was a sure draw, otherwise it wouldn't have happened....
Scenarshooter-
Good going, Man!
Originally Posted by scenarshooter

I have a feeling we will see them also... grin grin

Congrats and good luck to y'all!
Archery antelope and Elk B in the 400 districts.

No surprise on either but I love hunting 'lopers with the bow and season is only three weeks away.
I love eaten' those little sage goats!
Drew my antelope either sex, my antelope doe tag, my mule deer doe tag, and my cow tag for the Crazies. Wife drew antelope either sex, mule deer doe, and a cow tag for the Crazies. Between those and my bull tag for fort peck Montana was good to us this year.
Antelope for me. 700

no tags here
Nada on elk or antelopes.

That's good, I just wanted the points.
I didn't draw schit, but my son drew Antelope 600.

Antelope either sex & B, Elk B.
Should be so good eatin' @ our house!
My wife and I didn't draw pronghorn tags for the first time in quite a few years, but that's OK, since we each drew two last year. Did draw whitetail and elk B-tags for local areas we know well.
Originally Posted by Royce
Just saw where I didn't draw antelope, didn't draw elk permit and didn't draw B tag for deer.
Hopefully, I will get that brow tine prairie dog tag for region one... Not a lot of people put in for it.

Oh, yea, and didn't draw ewe tag, with 6 preference points. Am I lucky or what????

Whiner. I have a third more points and still haven't drawn sheep/ewe or goat. Started applying long before the preference point system started...could be a lot worse though. Drew a deer B tag and can still hunt elk, one of the most impressive and best eatin' critters on the continent.
Drew rifle antelope and have a place with the biggest antelope buck I've ever seen running on it. This buck defies logic he's so huge. Watched him a dozen different times last fall when I didn't have a tag. Hope he stuck on the same ranch. Also drew archery elk for here at home. Struck out in Wyoming and of course no moose, sheep, or goat in MT. Should be a fun year of hunting though. Have a buddy that's going to archery antelope hunt here at my house for his first antelope. Hoping to film it. I've got a pretty tame buck that hangs here by the house and he's pretty nice this year.

Antelope Either sex, Antelope doe and Mule Deer doe. I will be shooting a bunch of classic guns this fall...
I drew a 360 B tag, which is generally a decent last season meat tag. CP.
I got a deer B and antelope tag.

Haven't hunted antelope in a long time.

No elk B tag but the wife got one. She is excited.

I am hoping for a bison tag. I really want to shoot one of those buggers and drive through west with him in the bed and then eat on him all year long.
Originally Posted by scenarshooter

Hopefully the boy's names are on a couple of them. Looking forward to the stories and pics!
Nothing but general tags for me this year..... frown Dad and Nash got 410 archery elk tags.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I got the mule deer buck permit for my chosen district. it was a sure draw, otherwise it wouldn't have happened....

Same results here...
Drew antelope either sex. Dropped out of the preference point system a long time ago. Hunt elk and deer OTC only.
I did see a couple antelope today but haven't bothered trying to get a tag for the few years.

Numbers are still pretty low locally.
I got an elk B Tag and a whitetail doe tag that is only good in a nearby WMA. Should be a good year.
Got a archery Antelope, Elk b and 290 archery Mule deer buck tag. Any one ever hunted the Ovando archery only area? I drew that Muley buck tag but have never spent much time there. Send me Pm if you have any info.
Thanks,
Mtngroan
© 24hourcampfire