Home
Can't wait - 2 1/2 months until we hit the 307 for a 2 day antelope hunt.

Thursday night, October 15, at the Occidental Saloon (and Hotel) in Buffalo Wyoming. Be there and I'll buy you a drink!!
Two blocks from my house.........
Beautiful area. What unit are you hunting?
Hunting Unit 22. You?
No tags yet-may still pick up some leftovers. Picked up some leftovers for 16 last year. It was a tough hunt with the access but did manage a doe on BLM. Buffalo is a great town.
I'll be in the 307 then, but a ways south of you with some deer hunters. Good luck on the lope's.
Dang, I'll be there from 9/30 to maybe 10/6 or so but down the road a bit in Kaycee. Otherwise I'd take you up on a cold one:)

Good luck on your hunt, I think this should be a fun year.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Thursday night, October 15, at the Occidental Saloon (and Hotel) in Buffalo Wyoming. Be there and I'll buy you a drink!!

Beings that is the first day of rifle elk season I hope to be on the mountain hauling meat out!!!!!!
Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Beings that is the first day of rifle elk season I hope to be on the mountain hauling meat out!!!!!!

I'm building up my preference points to do that in a few years...
Originally Posted by JSH
No tags yet-may still pick up some leftovers. Picked up some leftovers for 16 last year. It was a tough hunt with the access but did manage a doe on BLM. Buffalo is a great town.

The leftovers are going quick and are mostly gone this year........
© 24hourcampfire