Home
Posted By: Kota Thanks to Kkahmann - 10/03/15
Just wanted to put out a thank you and a bit of recognition for a great guy who opened his home to a couple of strangers and helped us out. I only had talked with Karl on the campfire and PM's, but he invited us in to stop at his home to get my moose processed if I was lucky enough to get one. I did get a bull and we contacted Karl from the camp on our sat. phone, and he said come on by when we got out. He is a great guy who welcomed us in like we were old friends, and hopefully we will continue to be in the future. We got the meat processed in a couple hours and put it in his freezer to get chilled out for the drive home the next day. We spent the night in his rental cabin. Had a great time BSing with Karl,and Scott.
Sincerely,
Thank you Karl and Scotty: John Sloan and Jerry Robinson
Posted By: kkahmann Re: Thanks to Kkahmann - 10/03/15
Glad we could help--hope we see ya again--Scott and I are headed out fishin until the rest of Michigan shows up next weekend.
Posted By: Kota Re: Thanks to Kkahmann - 10/03/15
Wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of the season huntin and fishin. Let me know how you and Scotty end up with the moose hunt this fall. We will see you again, next time we get up your way.

Thanks again; John
© 24hourcampfire