Home

I've got a few skulls that I'd like to get cleaned up. Can you guys recommend a few places that you've used and have been happy with how it turned out?

Thanks for your advice.
Bad to the Bone Skull Cleaning in Crawford, CO has done the last 5 or 6 for me. He does excellent work on degreasing bear skulls. PM me if you need his contact info. Not sure how you would ship them as I have just dropped mine off.
PM RDMartin53 here on the campfire. He has done a few for me and sometimes sells skulls in the classifieds. Randy is a good guy to deal with and his work is museum quality.
My friend Marty is a hunting nut, and does a heck of a job on boneheads.....

http://classicantlermounts.com/
RDMartin53 Has done hog skulls for me and is both reasonable and timely. Tom
I have a local guy who has Beatles if interested. PM me if you would like his number. He is here in New Mexico.
it would be better if he had beetles. Those little bug-like critters that gnaw off all the flesh and stuff, ya know?
I've had Kenny Jones do a couple bear skulls and hides. Top notch, IMO, and one hell of a nice guy.
Beetles, whitening, teeth reglued, etc.

Skulls and Bones By Kenny Jones
48640 Jones Rd
Soldotna, Alaska 99669-9315

(907) 260-6592
Thanks guys. Sounds like a bunch of great options.
Lay it on an ant hill for a month and you will have it nice and clean.
RDMartin53
Just FYI for anyone else looking to have this done, RDMartin53 is no longer in the business.
I set out a couple of antelope heads hoping yellowjackets would clean them. To my great surprise a yellowjacket started to land on one even before I pulled my hand back!
Originally Posted by ironbender
I've had Kenny Jones do a couple bear skulls and hides. Top notch, IMO, and one hell of a nice guy.
Beetles, whitening, teeth reglued, etc.

Skulls and Bones By Kenny Jones
48640 Jones Rd
Soldotna, Alaska 99669-9315

(907) 260-6592

I've know Kenny for a long time. even before he got the bug business going.He's a standup dude and his work is excellent. He's done deer, bear, sheep, moose, wolf, and lynx skulls for me and they've all turned out great.
© 24hourcampfire