Home
What some idiots will do to mount a trophy on the wall:

2 sorry sob sheep poachers

Hopefully they get mounted by bubba in jail...

[Linked Image]
What a shame hope those two [bleep] spend some time in jail I remember when the state introduced that herd into that area back in my youth 😁 It's dipshits like this that ruin it for everyone..
Killing a Deer to feed your family is one thing but that's a travesty.....
I've seen sheep a number of times along there. I've thought that it would be easy to get one if there was a season. They just hang out on the steep stuff above the freeway.
These two losers need to get the book thrown at them.
Originally Posted by 79S
What a shame hope those two [bleep] spend some time in jail I remember when the state introduced that herd into that area back in my youth 😁 It's dipshits like this that ruin it for everyone..

Looks like they already have! Stupid bastards!
The poaching statutes really need to be reworked to allow prosecution under the larceny and grand larceny statutes as well. Why? Because those animals, and all the rest, have a determined monetary value (replacement value, at a minimum). What they have done is straight up theft; they've stolen those animals from the rest of us. That's larceny. Prosecution under the larceny statutes carries a felony conviction, and all the stuff that goes with that (including potentially substantial incarceration).
They need the MAXIMUM Time in the big house.

Dirt bags---
I went by Milepost 19 twice on Friday. As usual, there were 6-8 sheep there, posing for the enjoyment of the passers-by.

5 years in the big house strikes me as fair.
Tattoo on neck. 'Nuff said.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Tattoo on neck. 'Nuff said.

Careful, guy is obviously tough and might come looking for you wink
Originally Posted by LarryfromBend
I went by Milepost 19 twice on Friday. As usual, there were 6-8 sheep there, posing for the enjoyment of the passers-by.

You probably mean 119. I do agree though. 5 years seems appropriate.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by LarryfromBend

You probably mean 119. I do agree though. 5 years seems appropriate.

OOPS. Yes --- 119. Between 119 and 124 we often see Sheep.
Heard about those guys the other day.

See those bands od sheep quite often in my travels, even from the barges. There's a couple of dandies in there.

Shame two were "lost" to the two human critters.

Won't see the sheep tonight, I'll be heading east after 7 pm when traffic in Potland dies down a bit.

Geno

PS. hope all is well with you and yours,
That's just plain [bleep] up. At least they caught the two dumbasses.
© 24hourcampfire