Home
Hey guys, wondering if you could recommend an outfitter for hog hunting near Little Rock, AR?
Essox -

I wish I could help you but I don't know even 1 hog outfitter in Ar.

I'd think to Google Ark Feral Hog Hunting would give you a place to start.

I said, "feral" hog to eliminate any confusion with hog AS IN Ar Razorback hogs. get my drift ?

Jerry
Never heard of one either. I figure your best bet is South of there somewhere. Pine Bluff to Camden area. I think Hampton has an annual pigskin days festival, might try the chamber of commerce there. miles
There are several on Google, but that's all I know. Ken
I know there are places where the feral hogs are thick and problems. Just none are anywhere close to me.

Most of the river bottoms have plenty hogs in S Ar.

If you're interested, the area of Felsenthal M A has a good infestation. I would look in that area if it's not too far for you.

Jerry
Legacy Ranch in Foreman is pretty good. That isn't exactly close to Little Rock as that it is about three and a half hours away and just across the river from Texas and spitting distance from Indian Territory.
Texas, but pretty close to Little Rock too and a really easy all interstate drive. Directly beside I-30.

http://elkmeadowgameranch.com/HTML/hogs.html
Thanks, Jwall, Miles, Buddy, and JoeBob for the information. I my try the Legacy Ranch? I will do some more checking but appreciate the fact you guys are pointing me in the right direction.
Joebob, just got off the phone with "Danny" seems like towards the 3rd week of July might be able to get down there. Appreciate it.
The elk meadow one in New Boston, Texas might actually be closer to Little Rock than Legacy.
Good luck in your search

Hope it turns into a great time.

Jerry
Thanks Jwall and Joebob. Meadows is 2 1/2 hours from where I will be staying.
© 24hourcampfire