Home
I'm showing 5xx so it looks like the Eastern plains of Colorado will have a Missouri guest this fall
So far I have drawn my elk, deer and antelope. Done with the draws this year
Daughter drew pronghorn buck, ML buck, cow elk, and bear tags this year. I just drew, pronghorn buck, ml doe, and bear. Good news is a lot of these tags were second choice tags.
I bombed out, once again, the victim of point creep. Looks like someone's gonna have to die before I get a shot at my preferred area....
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Daughter drew pronghorn buck, ML buck, cow elk, and bear tags this year. I just drew, pronghorn buck, ml doe, and bear. Good news is a lot of these tags were second choice tags.

Let's find her a big deer this year!
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by taylorce1

Let's find her a big deer this year!

I hope so! It'll be her first mule deer hunt. Actually they'll all be first hunts for her. She's only killed whitetails in Oklahoma before. She missed her first mule deer and pronghorn hunts because I broke my leg right before last season.

I'm in an interesting situation. No pronghorn license shows up on the list. But my points for pronghorns have disappeared. Maybe the back door hasn't caught up yet?

KC

I believe the points for species you have applied for will not show up until the draw is officially announced.
Originally Posted by Bighorn
I believe the points for species you have applied for will not show up until the draw is officially announced.

Yeah. I went back and read that. I think I'm SOL for pronghorns this year.

That's OK. I'll be hunting mule deer and elk and going to Alaska again. I'll survive.

KC

© 24hourcampfire