Home
Some have posted, some haven't ...
No sheep
No mtn goat
No antelope
Nada on deer, or elk or antlerless deer
Nada on premium deer or antelope, elk still pending

So far all I have is 2nd choice deer - High Cascade!!
I got nothing as well. Thank goodness for Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming! smile
Put Trout Creek Mtns. archery (traditional only) as my second choice, so that's all I got. Headed to Nevada for rifle deer anyway, so I'm not too disappointed.
Yep, I just checked. Going to be general second season bull tag again this year...
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
No sheep
No mtn goat
No antelope
Nada on deer, or elk or antlerless deer
Nada on premium deer or antelope, elk still pending

So far all I have is 2nd choice deer - High Cascade!!

Same same, except I got my buck tag...
High Cascade buck is a tough hunt. Last year on an elk hunt I found the bedroom of a big blacktail buck in one of the high Cascade units. Really want to go hunt him but we have such good deer closeby I'm having a hard time justifying the trip. They are extremely hard to get up there due to hunting pressure.
I just get the same results now, that I did when I'd pay to put in for draw tags.... General Season Deer and Elk license....

I don't complain so much about my bad luck, but what pisses me off about this stupid lottery thing, besides the money the state makes off of that to... is the number of people who live east of the Cascades, and have big game running behind their homes and can't hunt in their own neighborhoods....
Drew my pronghorn tag, but it was expected as I probably had more points than anyone else in the state. Going down to Cookie's secret photography spot.
[Linked Image]

Will do archery locally for deer and elk and then a ton of summer steelheading this fall.

It's all good. I used 18 points for 12.5? inches of non-res Oregonian pronghorn last year. Something like $120/lb or /inch? in the freezer, fine eating too, but all I could afford, I mean find... LOL!
I drew Warner #1 antelope....with 8pts. So, I'm lucky for a change.
© 24hourcampfire