Home
Nothing for me
I only put in for antelope this year and am feeling pretty lucky since I drew my 1st choice again this year. Per the draw odds it was showing around a 50% chance of drawing with no points so I'm a happy camper:)

Can't wait to be back in Wyoming - good luck to all on your draws!!!
Posted By: C_ROY Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/21/16
Me and my hunting pard drew unit 52 type 1 antelope tags!!!
Posted By: 805 Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/21/16
No luck for me or my buddy this year.
I put in 10 apps this year and only drew an additional cow/calf elk tag. So general deer and elk again this year.
Drew Region D for mule deer....Yahoooo!

grin cool
Posted By: Razz Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/21/16
0 for 2 in Wyoming and 0 for 5 here in NM! The upside is I have refund money to spend on a new toy.
Wife and I drew 34-1 tags so, I am happy, Deer general and probably buy some over the counter doe antelope tags for freezer fillers...
Hey Wyoming260 my buddy and I drew the same tags. We both got 34-1 antelope and general deer. We also both picked up a doe/fawn tag each. This will be our first time hunting wyoming.
Posted By: LazyV Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/21/16
Our group pulled 113-1 antelope tags. Should be a good time.
My dad and I drew antelope bucks. He hit a doe tag too, but I missed that one. Hopefully I can buy one for the adjacent unit since there aren't any leftovers for my area.

Got a buck deer(area C) and a buck antelope(area 16).

Will apply for a leftover doe antelope.

Have been going to Wyoming for about the last 20 years and love it dearly. The landscape, people and game animals are wonderful. I love the place.

Steve
Got unit 88 any antelope, but the odds were pretty good. Other than that, nothing but 2 doe antelope tags and my 3rd choice extra cow. Not much but I will take it.

I'm 1 for 22 (buck antelope is the 1) this year throughout the west, other than unlimited/leftover/doe tags.

A guy at work drew 102 deer. It was his first time ever putting in for a controlled hunt. I hate him.
I hate you T_Inman. 88 was my second choice antelope area. I couldnt draw it and neither could a young lady we were to take hunting for the first time.
2nd choice? Are you talking about the type 1 tag? Last year's (haven't checked this year's) odds for 1st choice Unit 88 applicants was about 60%. 2nd choice applicants had zero chance the last couple years and I can only assume this year too...

Did she at least get some doe tags somewhere?
Antelope unit 9. Two doe tags. Always a good time.

Bob
I'll be a bit west of Laramie with 3 pronghorn tags in my pocket in September. Good times!
I prefer unit 89 to 88, so yeah second choice. I didn't even bother to look at the odds. It was 9pm the last night of the deadline When I realized I hadn't got my applications in. Too busy at work, which is a good thing, though inconvenient at times.

We'll get some general deer tags and an elk tag. She'll get to hunt regardless.
This year odds in 88 were about 50/50 first choice
89 was about 1 in 3.

We need to kill more coyotes down there.
Wife and I both drew Area C deer and Area 023-1 Antelope.

We're coming to Wyoming for the first time! Well we've been to Yellowstone, but this is for hunting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h7Hlr9Ztag

Hitler finds out the Wyoming draw results. Link above.

You guys have probably already seen this, but I think it's worth sharing.

"He won't know you have a moose tag..."

Posted By: tcb22 Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/23/16
Never hunted in Wyoming but drew area 9 for antelope. Can't wait to go any advise for a newbie and his kids??
Posted By: johnw Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/24/16
Nada. This used to be so easy...
Posted By: RNF Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/24/16
Blanked again, maybe next year.
Posted By: byron Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/25/16
74-1 Antelope and 67-6 cow calf additional late season Elk along with general Elk and general deer.
All the hunters in our group got Unit 9 (Lusk) doe tags. No one applied for bucks.

That will leave our party of 10 with 6 tags to fill on a weekend hunt.

Should be a good time. The hunters include two of three daughters, two sons-in-law, a boyfriend and myself. Non-hunters include one daughter, my wife and two grandsons (presently 2 yrs and 3-4 months respectively).

Motel reservations were made weeks ago. I suggest anyone hunting Lusk and planning on staying in a motel make theirs ASAP.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/26/16
I put in for RedDesert antelope, forget which unit as #1 choice. No draw. Building points for muleys.
Originally Posted by johnw
Nada. This used to be so easy...

Some hunts that just a few years ago always had leftovers...now are competitive for first choice applicants.

Lots more people putting in these days, with generally fewer tags to go around.
Posted By: efw Re: Wyoming draw results are up - 06/26/16
Originally Posted by Bobcape

Bob

Congrats Bob tell Keith & Sheldon I said hello!!

Heck of a good time indeed!
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bobcape

Bob

Congrats Bob tell Keith & Sheldon I said hello!!

Heck of a good time indeed!

Will do. I always look forward to this hunt. Keith (EH76), Ryan, Brian and Sheldon are all good peeps.

Bob
J for mulies, 103 for pronghorn. I'm looking forward to October!
© 24hourcampfire