Home
Posted By: greyghost1 Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/14/16
I will be in the Orlando area for work on the last week of this month. Is it worth trying to get out for a hog hunt for a day?
Would bring my bow out but not sure i want to hunt a pig that is released in a fenced area the night before or the morning of, so any recommendations of a reputable place would be appreciated.
PM sent.

FC
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/15/16
It is hot as the hubcaps of hell and the skitters eat you alive this time of year.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/15/16
I hunted a wide open place out of Clewistown...but you sure wont get there and back in a day from Orlando.
Posted By: hanco Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
How big are the skeeters in Florida
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
They are the State bird.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
Originally Posted by hanco

They wear Nikes, if that gives you any idea....
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
laugh, had some black 1"ers back in the day south of I-10 Louisiana that punched holes in my clothes to bite me, damn hellions!
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
Originally Posted by hanco

They all have FAA tail numbers and call the local air traffic controllers for landing vectors.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
Man, I hate Florida/S Georgia. I have LOTS of hogs coming to feeders, even a BIG bear but between the damned mosquitoes and the heat, no way I'm sitting out there.
Posted By: hatari Re: Florida Hog Hunt ? - 08/18/16
Amen. This 95ยบ+ crap has got to go. I'll come and help you clear out some hogs, but not until it's cool enough to wear a light jacket.
© 24hourcampfire